12 ➵ Vlog #4

Vlog #4 (Thursday)

-

[to: lukey poo]

luke? look, i'm really sorry. i shouldn't have insulted ashton like that, i had no right. i don't actually know him and calling him a douche wasn't right. i'm really sorry but please stop ignoring me :(

i miss you

lukey

love you :(

He wasn't answering any of my texts since yesterday and it made me really sad. To be honest, I thought that he was a little bit overreacting but I wouldn't tell him that. If I did he would never talk to me again.

Luke was a little drama queen, always was and always will be but we never got into a real fight like this one just because of a boy.

Anyway, after Calum tweeted me, my mentions blew up again. There were a lot of nice tweets but people actually started sending me hate.

Me.

There was literally no reason at all to do that but that didn't stop them.

They told me I should back off because in the end I was only using Calum for followers and fame and whatever. At least that's what they were saying.

Jealous people were so uncreative in sending hate these days, all they tweet was 'ur ugly' and 'faggot', like I would give a fuck about what they say. They should first get their grammar checked before insulting me.

I din't know if you could tell but I was kind of pissed at everything.

Luke wouldn't talk to me, people were spamming my phone and we had no chocolate left. Amazing.

Today really wasn't my day.

[to: boy with great teeth]

u want to hang out todayyyy? im bored af

Isaac was a shitty texter, he always took seven hours and thirty-six minutes to reply, but who was counting. It was always worth a try, though.

I tried to make myself happy again by watching some random YouTube videos, starting with Shane Dawson and ending with Joey Graceffa and it actually helped.

Of course it did, it always did.

I went on twitter and checked some of Luke's most recent tweets. He may wasn't texting me back but he sure as hell was indirecting me.

@amazingtroye: people who try to ruin your love life boo you whores

Who would have thought he would be so mad at me because I was worried about him? He should be happy to have friends who cared about him. 

@amazingtroye: im overreacting

Well, look at that. He actually realized.

@amazingtroye: @Harry_Styles u like the male genitals or nah ??

That had absolutely nothing to do with our fight but I still had to laugh at it because it was such a random tweet and so typical Luke.

@amazingtroye: i miss michael i cri im stupid

I tweeted something in reply to that.

@skittleshood: @amazingtroye i would miss me too you dickhead :////////