Epilogue-18 years later

I sincerely hope you have enjoyed my little story. It was my first attempt at writing and I enjoyed every minute of it!

====================================================

Epilogue

18 years later

Tiff POV

Well a lot has happened in the last 18 years. Mom and Marty moved close to us and he joined the pack they lived very happily together for 15 years then we lost Marty to a freak accident. Mom stays here in her and Marty’s house in the winter and she stays the summers in Colorado. She said it reminds her of Marty.

Dylan and I are just as stubborn as ever. We fight and argue but that makes the making up so rewarding! He has gray in his hair now, which I find all the more sexy. Sandy found her mate his name is Samuel and he is from upstate New York. They travel back here for visits often.

My powers came into an all time high after I gave birth to the twins. This happened to be perfect because two years later we had a siege of witches try to kill the pack and take over. Joanne made good on her promises of another attack and unfortunately I had to end her. It is something that still bothers me today but she came directly at me leaving two choices; it was either her or me and I chose to live. Luckily, I had full control over my powers and between me and my pack of warriors we managed to make it out alive…we only lost one wolf. His name was Peter Davids and he was very brave. He jumped out in front of his mate Danielle to save her. She is revered and taken care of by the entire pack. She was pregnant at the time with their daughter Brittany.

The twins…oh where do I begin with those two? They are great kids. Sebastian is a 17 year old version of his daddy except he has my green eyes. Sasha or sassy as we call her is growing up to fast her daddy says. She is quite the little bombshell. She has my red hair but her father’s amazing azure eyes and she is quite tall for a girl at 6 foot. They both are big into sports, which they do not get from me. But little sassy likes to be a girly girl also. She has more clothes than one person should be allowed legally. I know they are kids though…they go to parties and goof off with their friends most every day. I don’t expect them to be perfect as long as they stay safe that’s all a mother can ask.

Sebastian will soon take over for his father and he has been following him around like a little lost puppy ever since he was able to walk to try and learn everything possible from Dylan because he wants to be a good Alpha. The pack girls all swoon when my handsome son enters a room but I am afraid that his ego may be a little inflated…just hope his mate will be an understanding and patient one.

Sassy on the other hand has all the boys eating out of her hand, but her father has forbid her to date until she turns 18, which is one of our many arguments because it is sexist for him to let Sebby and not sassy. Although I think it is commendable that he is doing his best to protect his little girl. I feel sorry for her mate when he or she has to meet the dad.

Moreover, the most important thing is that I have a beautiful family that I love and that loves me. That’s my happy little ending…I only hope my children will find theirs.

The end