Chapter 22

Super short but I will upload another chapter today!

=======================================================================

Chapter22

Just when I thought he was going to give up we both jumped at the sounds of screams coming from the house.

“Shit!”Dylan exclaimed.

“What is it? What is going on down there?” I asked.

“I gotta get you out of here NOW!” he said. I didn’t argue because he looked deadly and security is his job and not mine. He grabbed me up in his arms and carried me to the window and I had no fear that he would drop me but what we might face once we hit the ground. He dropped to the ground and ran into the forest as fast as he could. It seems the panic had sobered him up quite well.

“Dylan what is going on?”

“They are here for us: the rogues. We didn’t think they were brave enough to attack so soon.” He replied. “I’ve got to get you to safety and go back to fight!” Just as he had said those words Shadow walked through the trees.

“Captain Dylan, I can take our gonja back she will be safe with me,” Shadow said. Dylan nodded and turned back to me. He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me off the ground and smashed his lips to mine fiercely. The entire world fell apart. My blood ran hot and cold at the same time with fire and ice. My lips moved against his in perfect motion. His full lips encased mine in a soft pleasurable way. He pulled away from me and smiled a genuine smile.

“If I don’t make it back just know I love you and I always have wanted you as mine since the first time I laid eyes on your beautiful face. Your eyes drew me in and captured my soul. Then your spunky attitude mesmerized my mind. Rodney tricked you into being his mate. Now he is dead I am sure the council told you, you may choose another mate. Whoever you choose will be lucky and not because he will be alpha but because he will have the best thing on earth the love of a good woman. I love you Tiffany. Keep yourself safe and happy.” Then he ran back into the forest toward the party house.

===================================================

YOu know the drill put words in the little box for me :)