Chapter 41-Wedding Bells

This is almost the end folks. I hope you have enjoyed our journey. The next chapter will be the final one.

==========================================================================

Chapter 41

“Damn baby I’ve never felt anything like that before,” he said. Dylan was still hugging himself to me when I realized what we just did and where. I stiffened and he pulled back and fixed his clothing and pulled my dress back in place for me. I couldn’t even look at him because my pink stilettos suddenly seemed the most important thing in the world.

I felt a very large, calloused finger pull my chin up. “What’s the matter baby girl?” he asked. I felt a big, fat, and hot tear run down my face. He hugged me to him and was rubbing small circles on my back while offering sweet soothing words in my ear.

“I-I just had sex on a car in a parking lot like a harlot. Am I a bad person? Am I a slut? Oh God what have I done,” I sobbed out.

“We did not have sex!” he said heatedly.

“What?” I asked in disbelief.

“I just made love to the most beautiful woman on the planet, my fiancé. It was the hottest most incredible experience of my life and somehow I managed to screw it up for her and make her feel like a cheap call girl,” he said with his each of his words angrier than the last.

I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him with all the love I felt swell my heart for him.

My birthday came and went with the visit from Mom and Marty. Their visit went remarkable well considering he is a wolf and I was just unaware of that until his visit. They are actually thinking of moving here to live with the pack. I managed to catch up on my school work and graduate early, which means I miss out on the ceremony but I am more concerned with another ceremony at the moment. We have picked out everything even my dress which I am super excited about.

Three weeks later

Today is the day I marry Dylan! I am so excited I could just pass out literally. As the girls and Mom help me into my dress I pray to God I haven’t outgrown it. Sarah is here with me too and since the only people in here are pack and Mom I can speak freely with her which is a comfort. Mom insisted I eat a big breakfast so I wouldn’t pass out and bonk my head walking down the aisle. Shadow has graciously accepted the role of walking me down the aisle.

Mom brought my breakfast platter to me and the bacon on the platter made my stomach turn over like 10 times. I couldn’t last any longer I bolted as fast I as could to the bathroom to puke my guts out again with my dress and the cloth they had put on me to protect my dress from the food.

Mom was there in an instant holding my hair. When I finished I rinsed my mouth and looked into the mirror and my mother had her arms crossed over her chest and a smile on her face.

“Mom please don’t say anything until we are gone, okay?” I begged.

“Okay, okay…but I am so excited!”she exclaimed.

The ceremony was incredibly beautiful…My pack that loves me and my family that loves me was all there.

When the preacher said he could kiss the bride. Dylan lifted my veil and his sexy smirk was in place and took my breath away. He kissed me and dipped my body to deepen the kiss and everyone broke out clapping and whistling. He stood me back upright and whispered against my lips, “you’re mine in every way now and I have a surprise for you.”

“Ditto,” I said and he looked at me curiously.

We walked down the aisle as our family took tons of pictures of us. We opted out of having a reception because Dylan’s plans didn’t leave the time for one. He had me very curious as to what his surprise is. We walked out of the church and got into the jeep that was decorated to the hilt with cans and streamers.

 “Your surprise my lady,” he said as he handed me a brochure for wine country. “We leave in an hour and we are going to spend a week drinking wine and exploring the country side on horseback,” his surprise was so romantic it broke my heart to disappoint him in any way. He noticed my hesitation on being excited.

“We can do something else if you don’t like that,” he said now worried and got out of the jeep now that we were at the cottage.

“Well, it’s such a romantic gesture but I’m afraid my surprise might ruin yours,” I said while starting to tear up. He now looked at me concerned.

“Sweetheart, if we need to postpone the honeymoon for pack stuff its fine. I am Alpha so I understand sometimes our duties to the pack come first,” he said.

“Well I am glad to hear you say that because it is very important pack business, but it doesn’t mean we can’t go. It just means that our plans may have to deviate some,” I told him and now he was looking at me confused. I walked over and hugged him and he hugged me back. I reached up and he bent down as if I was going to kiss him and I whispered in his ear, “I’m pregnant.”

==============================================

Yay baby time! Um if you would be so kind please leave me some feedback in that gorgeous box that has ur pic beside it, Look its just down there...:)