Chapter 3- Bane of My Existence

Dedicated to my most recent fan jmelynn02121979

Pic of Angry Dylan on side---------------------------> still Yummy lol

Chapter 3

Just then here came Crowell with his arm draped around the blond. I lean over to Sandy and ask her who the blond girl is. She tells me her name is Cynthia Baner and she is the homecoming queen and she dates Dylan Crowell the quarter back of the football team.  Can anyone say cliché? She gives me a knowing look as to say yeah I know.

Cynthia looks my direction with Dylan’s arm still slung over her and approaches. Just perfect make my own personal fantasy hate my guts.

“Look here who ever you think you are. This school is my territory and I rule everything and everyone in it. All they guys want to date me and all the girls wish they were me. You just made my shit list fire crotch so you better watch your back,” Cynthia warned.

“Look Fake boob Barbie why don’t you run along to your surgeon for some botox that one lip looks a little fatter than the other,” I snapped back.

Dylan just raised his eyebrow and gave me a once over. Cynthia flipped me the bird and stomped off in the other direction. Sandy was holding her ribcage from laughter.

“Oh, dang girl nobody talks to her like that! You’ve had some first day and its only lunch.” Then she looked a little more serious and said, “Be careful though she is a little wild when it comes to protecting her domain.”

Not knowing what to say to Sandy I just gave her a timid smile. What have I done and why does that blond make me so angry?

The final bell rang for the day. Well looks like I survived my first day. The walk home will do me some good to sort my thoughts out to a manageable state. As I trudged down the sidewalk I heard a car coming up fast behind me. I scoot further over on the sidewalk to make sure I am out of the way.

Bam!

When I wake up I am still on the sidewalk and there is an old man waving his hand in front of my face. “Girlie are you hurt? Can you hear me?” the man asked.

“Yes, I can hear you. What happened?” I wondered aloud.

“Well I came to get my mail and found you laid out here like you were passed out,” he said.

I slowly get up with the old man’s help and a wave of vertigo hits me my head is pounding out a staccato rhythm. As I walk away I thank him and reassure him I am fine after I had steadied myself a little more.

When I get home I ran to the bathroom to see what the heck was wrong with me. Looking in the mirror I seem to be okay but as my hand reaches the back of my head I have a huge lump there and it hurt like hell. Just then I hear something. What was that? I go to investigate the sounds seems to be coming from my room.

When I open the door to my bedroom there is someone standing there. A high pitched scream came involuntarily from my mouth…