Chapter 42 Final chapter

Epilogue will be next

============================================================

Chapter 42 Final Chapter

The big, strong, and invincible Alpha passed out on my at my news of him becoming a father, well after he got this silly smile on his face. I had a couple of the pack guys Alfred and Tony take him to a seat so he could calm down. When he came to he had that same smile on his face.

“Really, I am going to be a papa?” he asks me.

“Yes, which will make me the mama,” I say laughing at him. He grabs me and twirls me around.

“Did you hear that pack? We are getting a cub!” He is so funny about good news. He has to announce it to the world. All that could be heard for the next hour was congratulations from everyone. His parents were ecstatic with the prospects of keeping the Alpha heritage in the family. My mother was in tears the whole day it was so sweet.

My life has finally come to a happy place. Everything seems in its place. We still have to worry about the threats made by Joanne but for now we are safe.  We say our goodbyes to everyone and start our journey to wine country. He even rented us a little cottage that is private away from the herd of visitors like ourselves.

The week in wine country was one of the best times of my life. It was just the two of us and we rode horses through the vineyard. We had fancy dinners by the fireside in the main house. Our cottage week was magical. We made love in every room…um probably on every surface.

We pulled up the driveway finally home. “I have another surprise for you,” he tells me.

“Really, so do I,” I say shyly.

“Well me first,” he says. He walks me into the house without even bothering with our luggage. He grabs me hand and interlaces our finger and I smile at him. He takes me upstairs and he walks to a door and opens it. I gasp! The room has been completely redecorated to suit a baby. He had to have this done after the shocker at the wedding. He had to sneak around while we were away to have done this.

“Dylan…when…how did,” he cuts me off.

“It wasn’t easy. Trust me. But it is done, do you approve?” he asks nervous.

“Approve! It’s incredible! I love you so much!” I cried out.

“I made a promise to you that I intend to keep. I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy,” he said. Tears were falling from my eyes and I couldn’t stop them until he said.

“So what’s your surprise and believe me your last surprise will be the only time you are able throw me into shock me little girl,” he says with a confident smirk. I smirk as well.

I pull him over to the rocker in the corner of the room. I sit in his lap and whisper into his ear, “twins.” His face goes pale and he says, “t-twins?” I shake my head yes and he goes limp in my arms. I giggle.

“Guess I am full of shocking you,” I say as I laugh out loud. I smack his face gently and he regains consciousness.

“I love you and remind me to never doubt your abilities again,” he says.

=============================================