Chapter 5-Nathan's Party

lovestowriitexox fanned just when I was about to post this so dedication to you :)

Chapter 5

Cynthia. “I told you to watch your back bitch! How’s the head? A little sore today?” she spewed at me.

“You…you did that to me!” I yelled back.

“Hey, there’s my girl.” This voice I would know anywhere. It was my stormy blue eyed, great kisser of an angel. Is he calling me his?

Then his arm flung around Cynthia. “Hey, I was just introducing myself to the new girl here.” She said in a sweet voice made for an ice cream commercial. He looked down and smiled a little at me. He looked at me like nothing ever happened. What a jerk! My first kiss was with a totally buffoon. I just stalked off to my class.

After school I started on my way home. Today I was watching my back this time or rather listening for a speeding car like yesterday. Then I hear that voice right behind me. “Tiffany wait up!” he said. No please don’t be my buffoon. I turn knowing it’s him already. “What the hell do you want from me.” I whispered.

He reached where I was standing then. “Look I was out of line yesterday and I am really sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you like that.” He waited for me to say something. “Tiffany are you going to say anything?”

“What the hell do you expect me to say to that? Thanks for apologizing to me, well screw you Dylan! You are a damn jerk. You kiss me and act like it is the worst thing that’s ever happened.” By the end of my rant I was fighting tears and not winning. One slipped down my cheek. He reached out and grabbed me up into a bear hug. “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s just I have a girlfriend and I should’ve controlled myself with you yesterday but every time I see you I kind of lose it. You are just so damn pretty and sweet it’s difficult to make myself be good.” He breathed into my ear, then one of his hands started to slide down my back and he crushed his lips to mine again in that feverish craving way again.

When his lips met mine all the world fell apart. Nothing mattered but the searing warmth of his tongue gliding expertly around in my mouth. His hand was pressing my body into his. Then his hands calmed and set me on the ground. His eyes were looking at me in a strange way. “Damn it! Tiffany I can’t tell you how sorry I am. I shouldn’t take advantage of you when I know you are upset. Please forgive me?” his eyes were glowing with that electric blue again and my dumb ass could only stutter, “I…Yeah….I… I mean that’s ok.” What no it is not ok my mind argued. But my resolve melted into nothing when his eyes were locked onto mine.

This time I just walked home slowly. Mom was still at work so I sat at the kitchen table to start my homework. Just then the doorbell rang. As I opened the door I saw a cute guy standing there. He has russet colored skin deep brown eyes and short dark hair. “Hey, I am your neighbor Rodney and seen you at school today and was wondering if you would like some help with your history since your new and we are already into the chapter quite a bit.” He asked.

“Wow that would be great! I am Tiffany. Let me grab my stuff and we can study on the porch.” I mean this guy is really nice but I don’t know him yet so he’s not coming in my house. He just gave me a nod and sat at the patio table on the porch.

When I came back he helped me catch up on the chapter in history. He was so polite and sweet I invited him to stay for dinner. Mom would be home then and it would be safe to have a strange in the house then. Ring, Ring the house phone rang. I excused myself from the porch and answered the phone. “Hey darling it’s me, I am going to be home really late tonight so find what you can to eat and don’t worry about me okay.” It was mom. I told her that would be fine and I also told her I had a friend over for dinner.