Chapter One: From Cybertron to Earth

Starscream's Profile:

  Cybertron had been rebuilt. Thanks to the allspark, that Optimus and Wheeljack found, and my powers. Everyone at first had been a bit confused until Moonglider said it was in her family for them to have powers. Mine just had been a bit more powerful.

  Also another interesting thing, we found out that Orina was a descendant from Alpha Trion making me half prime in a way. Which is pretty cool, if you think about it. Another cool thing that happened was the revival of Cliffjumper, Tailgate, Wonder, Blackness, and Orina.

  The Allspark let their sparks go as reward of helping Cybertron live on. Blackness and Orina lived out somewhere in Icon, they didn't want to be celebrities, while the others stayed with us. Mother was Queen of Vos and the seekers due to tradition while Optimus set up a council for the rest of Cybertron. Much to Dad's dismay.

  But mostly everything was normal. Arcee, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Tailgate were cops. The wreckers worked on construction and deep space missions. Shockwave and Wonder helped start up the science industry. Dad overlooked the council, to his delight, while Optimus was getting formally trained by the Primes.

  There were some rouge Decepticons though. By some I mean, basically the whole army. Most of them didn't like the idea of this Cybertron. Soundwave was working on a crime database to show who was on it and data about that bot.

  The Crime Database was for every criminal not just Decepticons. Which is why it made this one so special. There has never been such a big one before.

  Today I was in the museum relaxing. Being Prince of Vos kept me busy most of the time so every minute of relaxation was a blessing. That's when Bumblebee came in with two other bots. I recognized one of them as Cadet Strongarm. The other one I didn't know, but the two of them were handcuffed together.

  " Hey Bumblebee." I greeted smiling.

  " Starscream." Bee said back. " I've received a message from Optimus Prime. I think he wants me to go back to Earth."

  I nodded. Both me and Bee kept our fathers a secret. No need for that to all come out. 

 " You need some help?" I asked, Bee nodded.

 " I need to get the space bridge up and going." Bee said pointing at the ground bridge. " Can you make sure no guards come in?" Nodding, I stood outside the door.

  The two teenagers followed Bumblebee while I kept a lookout. Thankfully, the museum wasn't very busy so there weren't many bots around. Soon I heard the familiar swish of a groundbridge opening.

  I ran into the room, Bee jumped through the groundbridge. The two teenagers ran in after him, shaking my head I decided to come with. They might need some help.

And that's where our story begins. 

Sorry that's short. I'll make sure it'll be longer in the next chapter. (this will be mirroring Transformers R.I.D. in a few ways) Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan  😎✌