Chapter 13

(Luke's POV)

So I found a long lost friend from college that I've always secretly liked, and I asked her out. But Ashton wasn't allowed to know the main reason I was in such a hurry to ask her out. Cause I needed to get over Janie. But for some reason I couldn't, it was like she was living inside my head!! Stupid Janie!

"What's her name?" Calum butt in curiously.

"Ava..." I bit my lip looking around for approval.

"Didn't you used to love a girl in college named Ava?" Michael chuckled.

"That's her," I admitted.

"Wow you still aren't over her?" Calum asked shocked, I shook my head. I will admit I did like Janie a lot more, but Ava should change that for me.

"You okay Ashton?" I turned my attention towards the drummer in the corner not exactly paying attention to me.

As always, I was told that drummers barley listen. That they have a one track mind and whenever they don't want to listen to what someone's saying, they air drum and try to learn some new beats instead of caring. That's exactly what Ashton was doing now.

"Ashton! Hello?" I called.

"Oh sorry, yeah I'm fine I just, cool you have a girlfriend I'm happy for you..." Ashton smiled.

"Good."

--------------

(Ashton's POV)

How was it humanly possible that Luke is off the spell so easily?

One moment he won't stop talking about Janie, the next moment he has a girlfriend and is completely over her! That doesn't just HAPPEN.

"So you're over Janie?" I asked still shocked.

"Yeah she's all yours," Luke laughed.

"That's fantastic" I chuckled. Wait! Did Janie MAKE Luke get over her? "I'm going to stop by Janie's for our date, okay?"

"So Luke are you inviting her over anytime soon?" Calum asked.

"Uhmm... Probably not for a while," Luke replied.

Wow glad to see you all care! I could say anything but no one will care!

"I'm going to go get my pinkie toe pierced see you guys!"

"Have fun with that! See you later Ash!" Michael called as I left the bus.

"Really?" I mumbled to myself laughing, my bandmates could be such air heads.

----------------

"Ashton? What's up?" Janie opened the door. She was in sweat pants and a large tee shirt. Her hair was all braided and she looked as if she just woke up.

"I was here an hour ago and you're already going to sleep? Wow."

"Why are you here?" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"We have a date," I shrugged. I decided not to tell Janie right away about Luke's girlfriend, I figured I should tell her causally.

"SHOOT I FORGOT!" She facepalmed, "Please come in, I'll go get changed."

"It's fine, what you're wearing in good," I chuckled walking in the room and closing the door behind me, "It isn't a real date so you don't need to impress me."

"I obviously need to impress you meaning it's a fake date! I gotta get you wanting a real date," she winked playfully then jogged upstairs. She's so strange.