Chapter 15

(Ava's POV)

Honestly, I was extremely confused when Luke called me again. I've had a crush on him for four years and he has always been really shy about his crush on me, which was obvious but I never really got to talk to him and say I liked him back before he already had a girlfriend and joined 5 Seconds Of Summer. But we both loved music and I think that's something we would've shared forever. Maybe that's why he suddenly remembered me.

I yawned and grabbed my car keys, asking Siri for directions to the rest stop I was meeting the boys at. Thankfully it wasn't that far because I arrived there pretty quickly. But the bus beat me to it. Which sucked.

"Ava," Luke smiled walking off the bus.

"Hey Lukey!" I smiled wrapping him in a hug.

Michael ran off the bus with some random girl with blonde hair. They both didn't run to me but into the rest stop, probably to use the bathroom. The smile on both of their faces as they raced each other was the hint that told me they were in love. The two of then were so cute.

"Hi Ava," Calum smiled getting off the bus.

"Hey Cal," I let go of Luke and wrapped Calum in a tight hug. If I was being honest, Calum and I were good friends back in college. "Where's your drummer?" I questioned looking back at Luke.

"Ashton's still on the bus, want me to get him?" Luke offered.

"No it's fine. I'll just go use the bathroom then get on the bus," I smiled.

-----------

-----------

"So Ava this is Jay, Mike's girlfriend," Luke introduced. Gesturing to the beautiful blonde who's resting her head on Mike's shoulder.

"I knew you two were dating!" I cheered before shaking her hand.

I was sitting next to Luke on a bunk and everyone so far sat across from us.

"Didn't you say there was two girls here?" I asked.

"Oh... Uhmm... Yeah..." Luke scratched his head awkwardly, "Janie."

"Can I meet her?" I questioned.

"I don't think sh-"

"Janie come out here!!" Michael called interrupting Ashton.

A beautiful girl wearing a baby blue Flannel crop top with a white tank top under it and light purple skinny jeans walked out of what I think was the video room. She had dirty blonde/Brown hair and lovely blue eyes. Though she didn't look too pleased to see me.

"I'm Ava," I put my hand out for her to shake trying to ease the sudden tension.

"I'm Janie," she said staring at my hand as if she's never seen one before. She looked away from me and over to Ashton. Her and Ashton looked at each other as if they were sending telepathic messages to one another. Eventually she sighed and looked back at me shaking my hand.

-----------

(Janie's POV)

I stared at this girl that was Luke's so called girlfriend??

She was really pretty, I had to admit, I was quite average looking. But honestly, what did she have that I didn't??

Sure she wore no make up, if so then very little and her skin was clear and radiant. Her brown curly hair went down past her shoulders and had a flower headband in her hair. Although her eyes were a causal brown, nothing too impressive.

(A/n I actually find brown eyes more beautiful but that's just me.)

She wore a black vest, not like a leather biker gang one, but a nice one that complimented her green tank under it very well. Her skinny jeans were ripped and she wore black combat boots.

"I'm Ava," she smiled at me extending her hand. Seriously she was nice and well mannered as well? Why cant she be a two faces slut bitch. Now I feel bad that I have to hate her.

"I'm Janie," I looked her up and down leaving her hanging. Ashton shot me a look like it was obvious that I'm being suspicious. I sighed and grabbed her hand shaking it quickly.

"Hey Ash can we go out tonight?" I asked letting go of her hand and zooming to my boyfriend's side.

"Can't, have a show, sorry babe," He choked on the last word causing me to grab his hand in my and I mouthed 'It's okay'. He smiled back and placed a kiss on my cheek. We were really good at fake dating, not to sound vain or anything.

"Maybe the three of us can hang out and get to know each other better while they're at dress rehearsal," Ava offered.

"Actually-" I quickly shot Jay a look of mercy before she could finish, "Okay yeah, we should see a movie or something before their show."

"That sounds great!"

"Luke can I talk to you alone?" I asked unexpectedly. I bit my lip and looked over at him.

"Sure...?" He got up and followed me to the video game room. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Then why did you ask to talk?"

"Cause I want to talk to you Luke, we haven't talked since... I can't even remember when, I wanted to talk to you," I sighed.

"Tell me the real reason now," he mumbled.

"What real reason?" I looked at him confused.

"Janie, you can't hide what just happened out there, you don't like Ava do you?"

"I don't like talking to new people, it's nothing against Ava," I explained falsely.

"Janie, I'm happy. If you don't like that fact then just don't talk to me okay?" Luke rolled his eyes and walked out.

Okay what the hell did I even say?

----------

(Luke's POV)

Lie. Lie. Lie. I was not happy, I was not mad at Janie either. I just needed an excuse to ignore her. She's all I can think about and I need it to stop.

But the only regret I have from leaving that conversation with Janie, was how for some reason I felt like I should've kissed her.

-------------

(A/n)

Sooooo....

Who do you ship?

Do you like Ava? You can't say she's mean cause she's very nice, she doesn't know that Janie loves Luke, no one but Ash does.

But drama is about to go down in this joint!!!

Thank God Calum is single right??

Do you think Luke and Janie will EVER be a couple??

I didn't proof read that well so I apologise for any confusion or errors!

Comment! Vote!

Love you all!! Xoxo!