Chapter 2

(Janie's POV)

"I think it really suits the room," I told her.

"It seems too dark, too un-colorful," Kristen argued.

"It's blue!" I defended it.

"Dark blue!" She pointed at the couch annoyed.

"You're lucky I didn't get black," I scoffed.

"Whatever, we are not fighting like an old married couple," Kristen stopped it. I laughed at her response.

"I'm gonna continue my unpacking," I informed her as I jogged up to my room. My room was honestly pretty good so far, everything correctly, I just felt I was missing something for my room, but what?

"Janie!!!" Kristen yelled from downstairs.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Should I order a pizza or something?" She asked.

"Sure!!" I yelled back laughing. Today was honest such a boring day so far. I flicked on my tv as I sat on my bed.

I just couldn't help but think about that box in the attic though. It was taunting me more than anything and I could hardly take it.

Suddenly I heard something move in my closet, I paused for a second, muting the TV. It sounded like something was trapped in there. I grabbed my tennis racquet and slowly walked over to the closet. Goosebumps starting on my skin. I quickly whipped open the closet screaming and falling on the floor. A small orange kitten walked out of the closet.

"What's wrong?!" Kristen ran upstairs to my room laughing as she saw me on the floor. "Did my little pumpkin scare you?" She picked up the cat.

"You got a cat?" I questioned getting up onto my feet.

"DUH! Of course I got a cat, what else would I get? A dog?" Kristen laughed. The cat hopping out of her arms.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes playfully and walked out of my room, Opening the attic.

"What are you doing?" Kristen asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Getting something," I climbed up the ladder quickly.

"Okay? Like what?" She pondered.

"I have no idea. A box."

"You do that then. I'm gonna feed pumpkin!" Kristen picked the cat up again and ran downstairs with it.

I pulled myself into the attic and sat there with my legs hanging out of the entrance.

"Do not open," I read to myself. When you think of it, might as well open it. It's like making a button that says don't push you don't make it unless someone's meant to do so. Right?

I slowly opened the box to see a few small little dolls. I picked up one of the dolls. It's creepily looked a lot like Kristen. I mean just like her but in doll form. Then another one looked like my Mother and the other like my father. Last one I saw, looked just like me, exactly like me. Now that's fucking creepy! Seriously. I put the dolls back in the box and closed it. Jumping out of the attic with the box. I wanted to see what these things do.

I wanted to tell Kristen so bad, but what if there was a reason I shouldn't, I couldn't think of a reason, but I wasn't gonna tell anyone still. No matter what.

------

"Kristen I'm going for a walk," I told her hiding the box in my room.

"Okay? Go enjoy your physical activity!" Kristen said.

Walking to the park down the street, I plugged my headphones in and my music on. "somewhere in Neverland" started playing. I loved that song.

Without thought, I started humming and dancing a little bit. Bumping into someone and falling on top of him.

"I'm so so sorry!" I apologised.

"It's okay, not the first time a girl fell for a guy," he chuckled. His voice was so beautiful, sounded a bit Australian. I laughed a little at his joke. I forgot I was on top of him. "So you want to get up to talk or should we just lay here?"

"Oh right sorry!" I blushed getting up to my feet. Him getting up after me. He was freaking tall. "Wow you're tall..." I looked up at him. He chuckled.

"I get that a lot. I'm Luke by the way," he replied.

"I'm Janie," I smiled, "and I don't get called tall a lot."

"Well Janie," he got down on his knees, "Feel taller now?"

"Much," I giggled. Damn you Janie stop giggling!!

"Can I see your phone?" Luke stood up with his hand out. I handed him my phone as he typed his number in. "I'd love to meet up later, if that's okay with you?" He have my phone back.

"It's perfect, I'll text you," I smiled as Luke walked away.

-----

I was non-stop texting Luke. He was so amazing, but his face rang a bell from somewhere. I just don't know where.

Suddenly I got a thought. The dolls...

I grabbed the box and there was one more doll in there this time. One of Luke...

I really didn't understand this.

(A/n)

So she found the dolls but doesn't know what they are. And she met Luke and they got on pretty well! Vote! Comment! Xoxo love you!