Chapter 11

(Ashton's POV)

I woke up at 6am with the unusual feeling of guilt. Lies, that's all I do now is lie. Sure I only said that I'm dating Janie for Luke's own good, but every second I go along with that lie, every second I breath in and out without saying a word about the truth, that's just a bad.

Luke moved around on the bunk over mine. Every second he's right there and I'm fake dating this girl he's in love with because of a stupid doll. A doll that MADE him fall in love with her.

Luke was truly very sensitive. Not to the point where you can literally break his arm within a poke. But, he was emotional, he got emotional at times, he trusts people easily, easier than the rest of us at least. What hurts the most, is I am one of the three people who he could be completely honest to with no hesitation, he thinks we all do the same. I don't, not anymore anyways.

I heard a loud slap on the ground and seconds later...

"Ashton...?" A tired whisper call. Please don't be Luke! Please don't be Luke!

"Yes?" I whipped open my curtain and put on a smile before whoever it was could tell I was upset. That's when I realised it was Luke laying on the floor.

"I fell..." He chuckled carelessly. "I forget how high up my bunk is sometimes." I just nodded and laugh a fake but realistic laugh. "Mind if I sleep with you?"

"Gross!" I yelped. I honestly didn't want the guilt to get worse, although I every time say yes, just no cuddling cause I am not Calum.

"Ashton!" He laughed getting up and giving me a small slap, "since when did you think that way?"

"I don't."

"Then please let me?" Luke asked already climbing into my bunk.

"You already are so," I shrugged and turned away so I was laying with my back to him.

"What's wrong?" Luke sighed, "are you mad I like your girlfriend?" I'm glad he couldn't see me abuse my lip with my teeth trying to hold in the truth.

"No I'm good now don't worry," I let out a fake chuckle.

"You positive?"

"Yes Luke, don't worry!" I replied.

"Thanks," Luke cheered. I turned and looked at him confused.

"For what?"

"For being you. You're always there for me and forgive me when I do stupid things like crushing on your girlfriend, thank you Ashton," he smiled.

"No problem," I barley whispered and turned around. Why the guilt??

On the bright side, he just said crushing on Janie was stupid of him. One point for Ashton! Thank you very much.

---------------

(Janie's POV)

"Go away!" I whined burying my face in my pillow.

"No! Neither me or Mrs.Whiskers are leaving!" Kristen fought.

"You got another damn cat?" I asked uncovering my face.

"Yeah DUH." She replied.

"Idiot," I rolled my eyes hiding my face again.

"Well sorry! I just wanna know why you're so upset," Kristen sighed concerned.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" She asked confused.

"Wish I could use the voodoo doll to make you leave," I coughed under my breath.

"What?"

"NOTHING!" I said while obvious annoyance to my tone.

"Fine I'll go, just know that me and Mrs.Whiskers will be back to check on you later." And she left the room.

I sighed with relief, alone at last.

I yawned and dragged myself over to my mirror. I looked like an actual bag of shit. How lovely. My hair was extra bipolar today and my face looked like an old lady's. It was all screwed up and had wrinkles from crying. Yes I cried over Luke move on!

Honestly, I wanted to crawl up and die in a hole. I really liked Luke. No I was in love with Luke! Okay?

Have you ever met someone and been so madly in love with them that you literally revolve your life around thoughts of them? Where it was heartbreaking cause you know you'll never love anyone like that again in your life, and they'll never feel the same way? As much as you try to tell yourself they love you for real, it's all in your head? That's how I am with Luke. And Luke is under my spell.

Yes I'm the selfish bitch who's dating Ashton Irwin and complaining cause it's not Luke, Move on!

I grabbed my hairbrush and started detangling the disaster on my head. Then attacked my face in make up. Not lip stick, but everything else was abusing my face.

I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, my black vans, and a random band Tee. I didn't even pay attention to what shirt I was wearing. Soon I slapped a beanie on my head and left the house with only my phone in hand. I was gonna have a me day.

First place I went was Starbucks. I gotta a raspberry ice tea, cause I'm not that big of a coffee enthusiast.

After Starbucks I went to the music store. I bought some Paramore CDs. Then I came across 4 familiar faces, they had an X sprayed across them and they looked so wonderful. I sighed at the sight of the CD. Out of instinct I grabbed the CD and bought it with the others.

--------------

I immediately put the cd into my cars radio as a familiar rhythm came on. Luke started singing eventually after all the "Hey"a I nearly cried at his voice. I loved him so much and I screwed up all chances with him.

Just as I pull into the driveway my phone beeps. Oh yay it's from my Boyfriend Ashton! Yay! Note the sarcasm.

From Ashy:

Good news, Luke says liking you was a mistake.

I felt a lump in the back of my throat as I reread the message over and over. Luke is regretting loving me??? I bit my lip so hard that I felt it start to bleed.

I ran out of the car and into the house. Raced my way to my room and opened the closet. I took out the box, the one with the dolls. I pulled one doll out and took a deep breath. This was for both mine and Luke's own good I'm sorry.

----------------

(A/n)

OH MY GAWD!!!

So basically Luke is starting to regret liking Janie, or did he just say that to make Ashton feel better??

Janie is about to do the unpredictable!! I'm serious!

You will never guess what she's about to do. If you think you knew please comment and I'll see if anyone is right.

The closest prediction will get a character in the next chapter, you have to be a girl though. Lol sorry if there's any guys reading (I doubt it. Guys would hate my stories.)

Anywho...

Please comment your prediction, if no one is close then the winner from the one shots will be the character.

Okay?

Okay!

TFIOS MOMENT MANNNNN!!

Xoxo love you bye!