Chapter 6

(Janie's POV)

It's been a week since Luke has texted me back. Ever since he stayed the night and I had that nightmare, or as I like to call it a guilt trip, he hasn't talked to me at all. It's been a little more than month where I've known him. I didn't expect him to be running at my door every time I call but it would he great if he at least sent me a hi or hey. Or said he was busy or even alive. I got the notification that he read my texts, he just didn't respond.

Did I do something wrong? Why'd he suddenly hate me? Did he find out about the doll?!?

------------------------------

(Luke's POV)

"Luke wake up!!" Calum called opening my bunk's curtain.

"AHHHH!" I covered my eyes.

"It's three in the afternoon wake up!" Ashton yelled at me.

"I wanna sleep," I yawned, turning to face the other way.

"C'mon Luke get up, don't be a vampire," Calum told me.

"I'd rather be a vampire cause then I'd have an excuse not to be awake right now," I complained.

"Vampires don't sleep," Michael informed me.

"Fine!" I literally rolled out of my bunk, falling on top of Calum.

"Ohhhh it's Cake time!" Ashton laughed. I chuckled rolling off of Calum and helping him up.

"So what happened to your girlfriend?" Michael questioned. I rolled my eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend Michael. I doubt she wants to be, now can we please not talk about her?" I sighed.

"Still not over the fact that she doesn't like you that way?" Ashton asked.

"No! I'm over it! I'm just a bit upset that I made a fool of myself, making it obvious that I'm in love with her," I sighed.

"Woah in love? You met her a month ago and you're in love now?" Calum asked taken back.

"Well out of love, she doesn't give love back so she stole all mine," I corrected.

"Wow Luke, this is pretty serious," Ashton told me.

"Not exactly, if she doesn't feel the same then, it just doesn't work," I shrugged. My phone started beeping like crazy. It was Janie texting me millions of times. Ashton took my phone.

"Doesn't feel the same way huh?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"She only sees me as a really close friend," I explained.

"Take advantage of that," Ashton told me.

"Hm?" I looked at him confused.

"If you really like Janie, then be her friend, be closer to her, she may just realise how great you are and start feeling the same," Ashton explained.

"Okay," I nodded. Grabbing my phone I dialled Janie's number.

------------

(Janie's POV)

I sighed staring at my phone, Luke was never gonna respond. He was probably upset that I said I didn't love him, even though I highly doubt that. Why would he love me?

I picked up his doll sighing. I know I promised never to use to on him again, but I was desperate. I really wanted to see Luke again. Suddenly before I could do anything my phone started ringing. It was Luke. Did I make him call?! Stupid doll! I forced him back into this!!

"Hello?" I answered.

"Janie I was wondering if you'd like to hang out later," Luke asked, I could imagine him biting his lip without even seeing him. I couldn't hang out! I forced him to call with my voodoo doll, haha I'm a poet and didn't know it! Okay focus!

"Sorry, I'm busy today, maybe another day," I hung up quickly. I wanted to throw the doll to the ground so badly right now, but that would hurt Luke. I didn't want that. I forced Luke's emotions!!

----------------

(Luke's POV)

"Sorry, busy today, maybe another day," she said quickly then hung up. The three guys stared at me waiting for me to spill.

"She said no, she's busy," I sighed.

"She texts you a million times asking to hang out then says she's busy? What the EF?" Ashton questioned.

"I guess I weirded her out or she is hanging out with someone else," I shrugged.

"Some thing is going on with this girl, I wanna know what it is, she seems weird and I like that," Calum said.

"Back off she's mine!"

------

(A/n)

If it seems short I am sorry. If you like then comment or vote! Thank you! Bye! Xoxo!