CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

Claurent's POV

Weeks have passed. Me and Raine are still going strong. Masayang-masaya kaming dalawa sa relasyon namin.

She visits me at my house pag may time, and I am only aloud to enter her house pag wala ang parents niya.

It sucks, but I gotta accept.
She's still gathering up the courage to come out to her parents and I respect that.

It's weekend now and Raine just called. She informed me na wala daw yung parents niya kaya pwede ko siyang puntahan sa bahay niya.

Dali-dali akong nag-shower at nag-ayos. I made sure na maayos ang porma ko, syempre I'm not called a 'pambansang pogi' for nothing.

 I made sure na maayos ang porma ko, syempre I'm not called a 'pambansang pogi' for nothing

I decided to put on a snapback to put extra pogi points.
I winked at myself in the mirror before ako bumaba.

" Oh, Claurent. Pupunta ka ba kena Raine?" tanong ni Manang Daria nang mapansing aalis ako.

" Opo, wala yung parents niya kaya pwede ko siyang puntahan." I smiled before grabbing the flowers that I put at the table earlier.

" Claurent, hindi sa nakiki-alam ah...pero, kailan ba niya planong sabihin sa mga magulang niya?" she asked and I could see the concern in her eyes. This woman always worries for me and I thank her everytime.

" Hindi ko nga rin po alam eh. Matagal-tagal na din po kaming nagsasama." I frowned, and she sighed.

" Siguro naman sa tagal ng pagsasama nyo ay pwede na niyang subukang sabihin sa mga magulang niya na may relasyon kayong dalawa. Trust me, anak..hindi madali ang tagong relasyon. Mas mabuti nang malaman ng mga magulang niya. Wala namang mawawala kung susubukan nyo diba? Make sure lang na nasa tabi ka niya through it." payo nito sa akin at napaisip naman ako sandali.

I breathed heavily before thanking her.

I spent the whole ride to Raine's house thinking about what manang Daria said.

Gustohin ko man na maipag-tapat na ni Raine sa parents niya ang about sa amin, di ko magawa dahil ayokong pilitin siya.

Pero may point si manang. It's been so long.

Argh! Ayoko munang isipin to! Nagmamaneho pa naman ako. Baka ma-aksidente pako at mababawasan ang mga gwapo sa mundo.

---------------

Pagdating ko sa bahay nila Raine ay agad naman akong sinalubong ni Cheeky na tahol nang tahol.

" Hi baby cheeks!"  I greeted Cheeky as it happily skipped towards me and licked my face. I giggled as she did so. " Ang laki mo na ah, mommy's been treating you well? Hmmm?"

" Oh wow, mas inuna pa si Cheeky kesa sakin." Raine playfully huffed and I laughed at her before standing up.

" Aw, baby! Jealous much?" I smirked at her before I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. I planted a sloppy kiss on her lips.

It started as an innocent kiss but then it turned to a heated make-out session.

Our lips danced together as our tounges battled for dominance, and I obviously won. Raine has always been so submissive everytime we make out.

We somehow made it sa couch. I'm in the middle of Raine's legs, my hands on each side of her head. I was on top of her.

When we ran out of air, we pulled away from each other.

" B-by?" she soflty asked, looking everywhere but me and her cheeks all red and flushed.

" Hmmm?"

" I think I'm ready."  I was taken aback at what she said. My eyes widened and my body became stiff.

" W-what do you mean?"  I asked, despite knowing what exactly she meant.

" I'm ready to make love with you." she said, looking straight into my eyes.

" Wait--babe, what made you think that you are? Baka na-pressure ka lang..or baka may pinagsasabi sina Clark sayo--wag kang maniwala sa kanila,by.. I could really wait."

" But I want this," her fingers ran from my lips down to my neck and made their way at my tummy. I breathed heavily as she did so, but I kept myself together.

" Don't you want to wait for marriage?" I asked her and she just smiled at me.

" Ikaw lang din naman makakasama ko niyan, ba't pa mag-hihintay?" she whispered seductively. I almost lose myself as I heard that.

What the shit, hindi naman ganito si Raine, ah!

" Baby, please." she whined, and if only I had a dick, my pants would have tightened by now.

She took my hand and started sucking at my fingers. She looked at me with hooded eyes.
The next thing I heard almost killed me.

" Mmhnmm..." she moaned ever so sexually.

I can't hold it anymore.

I held her face with my hands and roughly kissed her. She gasped at the sudden action but then she smiled against my lips.

Without disconnecting our lips, I took off all clothes I wore on my top so I am only in my sports bra, my abs exposed.

" You're so hot." Raine whispered as I dipped towards her neck and sucked at the soft skin. She moaned and tilted her head further so I could have more access.

" You're mine..all mine." I groaned.

" Yours...I'm all yours." she whimpered as my hands started to make their way towards her inner thigh.

My hand kept going higher and higher until I felt a lacey fabric.
I drew circles there making her legs shake in anticipation.

She unbuttoned the first-four buttons of her blouse, exposing the pastel-purple lacey bra that matched her panties.

I trailed kisses from her lips, to her neck, down to her breast.

" WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

-------
Hey! Like the story? Give it a star! and leave a comment!

xxallthelove💕