CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Claurent's POV

" Ace? Girlfriend na kita ah,?"

" For the bazillionth time Shane, YES," Raine said in a frustrated tone but her face was smiling.
We are currently at the seaside, my special place. Dinala ko siya dito after ng double-celebration namin kasama yung mga friends namin para magkaroon naman kami ng private moment.

Pano ba kasi, double-win ako ngayong araw na to eh.

" S-sorry, by. Di parin kasi ako makapaniwala na sinagot mo ako eh. Alam mo, akala ko talaga tatakbo ka kanina, kasi ayaw mo akong maging girlfriend," I admitted.

" Why would I run? Gaya nga ng sinabi mo, life is short, might as well spend the rest of it with someone you love," nang sabihin yun ni Raine ay nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko. I stared at her pero diretso lang yung tingin niya.

" Y-you love me?" I asked with awe, eyes almost watering but I composed myself.

" Yes. Girlfriend mo na ako eh, so there's no point in denying." she shrugged and smiled at me.

" I love you too, Ace." I smiled at her lovingly.

Honestly, I could not ask for anything right now. Nandito ang babaeng pinakamamahal ko sa tabi ko, at ang mas ikinatutuwa ng puso ko is the thought na girlfriend ko na siya.

Alam kong first time niya magkaroon ng ka-relasyong katulad ko. Alam kong ngayon palang niya naranasang mahulog sa katulad niyang babae rin.

Alam ko rin na paulit-ulit na siyang sinaktan ng mga lalaki sa buhay niya dahil sinabi ito sakin ni Tiffany.

Pero kahit na ganun ay papatunayan ko sa kanya na hindi siya nagkamaling sagutin ako. Gagawin ko ang lahat upang hindi niya pagsisihan to. Magiging mabuting girlfriend ako sa kanya.

I'll prove to her that even though I don't have a dick like everyone of her ex's did, I could still make her the happiest girl in the world.

" Thank you, Ace. I'm so lucky to have you." I told her and she smiled.

My hands gently brushed her cheeks, she melted in my touch.

I leaned in, then my lips met hers.
It was like fireworks went off all over the place as her hands snaked over my neck and pulled me in to deepen the kiss.
Our lips moved in synch, it was as if they were made for each other, and no other lips could ever perfectly fit mine other than hers.

We pulled away just as when we ran out of breath.

Raine chuckled and she is clearly as dazed as I am.

" That was my first kiss." she admitted, parang nahihiya pa siya nang sabihin niya yun. " Sorry, if that was a bad kiss for you." she held her head down.

I grinned before holding up her chin with my hand, " It was perfect." I whispered before I quickly pecked her lips again. I couldn't resist, it just feels soft.

--------------------------------------

" Baby, andito na tayo sa bahay niyo." As much as I wanted to stare at Raine while she was sleeping, I had to wake her up.

Gumising naman siya and let out a cute little noise as she yawned and stretched.

I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She made grabby hands at me while looking at me through her eyelashes, meaning gusto niyang buhatin ko siya papasok sa loob. I smiled while rolling my eyes at her.

" Mhm..hop on." I said as I widened my arms at her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Damn. Tumitigas na naman yung imaginary dick ko.