CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Claurent POV

Nagising ako sa tunog ng wrist watch ko, I held it up to see that it was 7 am. Maaga pa. And it's Saturday so no need to worry.

When i look at my right side the first thing I saw is Raine's cuteness as she was hugging the bolster and her sexy leg was over it. The comforter covered her tummy and a section of her hair gracefully  fell just enough to cover her eye.

Hinawi ko ang hibla ng kanyang buhok na nakaharang sa kanyang mukha and tucked it onto her ear.

My eyes wondered down her body.

Damn. She's already making my imaginary dick hard without even trying.

I bit my lip and tried to think of something other than wanting to bang her right now on this bed.

But that would be disrespectful, since she's not my girlfriend yet.

I shook my head and just smiled at myself before planting a kiss on her forehead and got up.

---------

Raine's POV

" Ace, you're killing me." Claurent groaned as she grinded on my hips, her hands all over my body.

" S-Shane...m-more" I gasped as I kissed and sucked at her neck.

" Baby, who do you belong?" she asked ever so sexually, and I swear her words made my knees shake in anticipation.

" You. I'm your bitch...I'm yours--mmhmm--all yours.." I moaned on her ear before nipping at it's lobe. Her hand slowly made it's way to my inner thigh, then I couldn't take it anymore. I want it.

" S-Shane...please...please fu----"

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I checked to see that it was 8 am.

I peeked at the other side of the bed and I just sighed when I didn't see Shane anywhere.

Mabuti nalang wala siya, kundi baka narinig na niya yung pinagsasabi ko sa panaginip ko kanina. I calmed myself kasi nagpa-palpitate na yung heart ko dahil sa naging panaginip ko.

Hindi naman talaga ako ganun eh. I have never even experienced that 'thing'. I don't know where I came up with those words and actions that I showed in my dreams. It was like, that person wasn't me.

After I got up, I washed my face on the sink then I went downstairs para mag breakfast.

As I was approaching the kitchen, naamoy ko na yung luto ni manang. Omelet maybe.

Pagpasok ko, I was surprised to see Shane was there instead of manang. What surprised me even more ay naghubad siya ng shirt which leaves her in only sweatpants and sports bra. She put her hair up in a messy bun and she seems too focused on her cooking at hindi niya ako napansing pumasok.

My eyes trailed down her exposed tummy. I noticed na may abs pala siya, and as soon as I saw them my mind started to trail back sa panaginip ko kanina, but then I stopped myself.

Lumapit ako sa tabi ni Claurent and peeked on whatever she was cooking.

" Oh, good morning, baby! Manang went out, mago-grocery daw so I offered na ako na magluto ng breakfast mo." she smiled at me.

" Hmm...masarap ba yan?" I asked as I stared at whatever was on the frying pan.

" Ako? Of course, gusto mo tikman?" pang-aasar niya habang tinuturo yung abs niya.

" Confidence: 100%!" biro ko naman at natawa kaming dalawa.

" Pero seryoso, masarap talaga to, tinuro to sakin ng yaya namin eh.Now, sit your cute ass on that stool and I'll serve you, my princess" she demanded before she continued cooking.

I blushed at tumango nalang ako before ako umupo sa breakfast bar stool ng kitchen namin.

--------------------------

" Ngrrplla Arrshh rrmmmaalrr nnsshh t---," Claurent started but then I cut her off.

" Teka lang, di kita maintindihan eh. Lunukin mo nga muna yan, para kang bata eh," I chuckled at her at inabutan siya ng tubig.

Pagkatapos niyang lunukin ay nagsalita na siya ulit, " Sabi ko, wala naman yung parents mo, wala din naman si manang. Baka naman pwede na natin simulang mag ano." she winked before grinning.

" Batukan kita jan eh," I slapped her arm at natawa nalang siya.

" De, joke lang. Sabi ko bumalik ka na sa team kasi kailangan ka namin. Mahirap na maghanap pa ng iba na makakapantay sa skills mo eh. Tsaka malapit na ang game. Balik ka na ah?" she pleaded.

I narrowed my eyes at her.
" Sige babalik ako." she fist-pumped the air.

"...but, in one condition."

" Ano naman yun?"

I leaned closer on her face and ran my fingers on her neck up to her lips.

Then I licked at my lips and batted my eyelashes. I leaned to her ear as my hand trailed down her tummy. Then,

" You need to stop doing your innuendo jokes on me!" kinurot ko yung tagiliran niya which left her flinch and yell.

" Aray! Fuck!! Ace, ba't mo naman ako kinurot!!" reklamo niya habang hinahawakan yung tagiliran niya.

Tawang-tawa naman ako sa reaksyon niya, " Yan kasi, that's for always teasing me."

" Oh yeah?" she raised her eyebrows and leaned on my ear, " You like it though." I pushed her away and  she just smirked.

" Okay, hindi ako babalik sa team." I shrugged before I acted like I was leaving.

She quickly tugged at my hand to pull me back. Natawa nalang ako sa reaksyon niya.

" Oy, eto naman biro lang!"

-----------------
Ethan's POV

It's 7 AM.

I stayed up the whole night thinking of ways how I could confess to Nate.

I thought about confessing through letters, but then it's too classic.

Naisip ko ring haranahin siya, pero baka sabihan akong baduy.

O di kaya i-prank ko siya..
' Hoy tarantado ka! Ibalik mo yung ninakaw mo sakin!'

' Huh?! Anong ninakaw ko?!!'

' Yung puso ko.'

Eih!!! Erase! Erase!! Puta ang baduy!!

Ugh!!! Pano ko ba sasabihin to sa kanya?!!

Shet na malagket!!!

Then, an idea popped in my head, at napangisi nalang ako sa naisip ko.

ANG GENIUS KO TALAGA!!

----------------
Hey! Like the story? Give it a star and leave a comment!

xxallthelove💕