The Bully And The Nerd Pt16/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose stood in front of his mirror; after showering and getting dressed, making sure he looked good. Normally he didn't give a damn what others thought, but today wasn't any normal day. Today, was the day he never thought would come, the day he's worked his ass off for...today, was the start of what he hoped would be the start of a new and better life for himself! Today, was the day he went back to school after dropping out and showed his asshole Principal Kincaid and everyone else who thought he was nothing, but a loser with no future that they were wrong about him! None of this would be happening though if it wasn't for the two most important people in his life, who both loved and accepted him for him unconditionally, his best friend...brother Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins; a kid from school they both knew who had become their best friend and as of a few days ago he had also become Dean's boyfriend. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, he wasn't sure why he was so nervous, he never got nervous about anything, but dammit he was now! He sighed, as he went to his bed, sat down on the end of it and began to think about his life.

Dean was the town's resident bad boy and he proudly lived up to his reputation; he drank, smoked, got into fights, slept with whoever he wanted, basically he said and did whatever the hell he wanted! He had had a really rough life growing up with his alcoholic, druggie, abusive parents and no one knew about his past, except for Roman's parents and Roman; who he's been best friends with since kindergarten. They only found out two years ago and as soon as he found out, Roman packed Dean's things himself and moved him into his parent's house. Even though Roman's parents have always made Dean feel loved and welcome in their home, it was still strange to him to have parents who actually cared and loved him. The only thing Roman's parents expected from him, was that he go to school and graduate with Roman. Problem was, Dean hated school, he spent most of his time slacking off, pulling pranks or getting into fights. Of course, it wasn't all bad, Dean, Roman and their group of friends ran the school! Everyone knew who they were and were either scared of them or sucked up to them...sometimes both! They bullied the other kids, but their favorite target was a kid both Dean and Roman have known and tormented since elementary school, Seth; the town's resident nerd, goody-goody, ass kisser!

Weeks ago after school, Dean and Roman's parents had a meeting with their douche of a principal Mr. Kincaid. He told them Dean was failing all his classes and if he wanted to graduate with Roman, he had to get 80s or higher on all his exams. Then the asshole told them he had gotten Dean a damn tutor, already hating the idea, he refused when he was told Seth was his tutor! Not having any choice though, Dean agreed and met with Seth every day after school in the library and twice at Seth's house. Of course, at each session, Dean didn't do anything, but torment Seth the entire time. After each session though Dean secretly felt like he'd never be able to do it and graduate. He was beginning to believe that he was as stupid as everyone said he was, that he'd never amount to anything just like his parents, principal and teachers said he wouldn't! After the first session at Seth's house, Dean was seriously thinking of dropping out of school, he was just wasting his time. He wished he could tell Roman how he was feeling, knowing he'd be able to stop the voices in Dean's head, but knew he wouldn't...at least not yet!

A few weeks ago, Dean had gone to Seth's house again for their session. He ended up being invited to dinner by Seth's parents; who had come home early after their plans changed. Dinner had been...interesting, Seth's family got to know Dean and pretty much embarrassed the hell out of Seth in front of Dean; it was awesome! Of course, Dean wasn't going to pass up the chance to join in the fun and so he teased Seth too! After dinner, Dean and Seth went back to Seth's room to study, but like usual Dean had other ideas and they talked instead. During the conversation, he taunted Seth by asking him if he's ever been with anyone before and found out Seth was gay. That didn't bug Dean and he continued taunting him and even got close to him; acting like he was going to kiss him, but didn't. He pulled away and went to leave, but Seth stopped him trying to convince Dean to stay and study. He was done with it all and after fighting with Seth, he left. For two weeks Dean didn't tell Roman or Roman's parents about quitting tutoring, knowing he'd disappoint the only people who have ever given any kind of damn about him! He continued lying, acting like he was going to his sessions and no one knew the truth.