Forbidden Attraction/Ambreigns

Dean Ambrose sighed, as he walked to his job at a popular and busy garage, he was the top mechanic there; the only one who knew what the hell they were doing, but his prick of a boss treated him like shit! The hours were long, the pay sucked and he had had many loud and almost physical fights with the bastard about it. Of course, being a reformed ex-criminal with a long record didn't leave many options for him job wise; basically, he had to take whatever work he could get. So, needing the shitty money to keep his shitty apartment, he bit his tongue and did his damn job. He checked his watch and saw he was running late, he cursed to himself and began walking faster, as he did he began to think of his miserable life.

 Dean's life has never been easy; truthfully, it was a complete Hell! He was born the only child to his abusive, alcoholic, druggie parents, who most of the time cared more about getting high, than they did their own son. When they did pay attention to him they were either yelling at him or beating him. Dean raised himself and his life of crime started at a very young age because of it. When he was 13 his father was arrested in a robbery gone wrong and sent to prison for life. Not long after that, Dean ran away from home and never looked back, living on the streets.

 He did whatever he had to do to survive; he stole and fought, among other things. Of course, his ass found himself off and on over the years in and out of jail; none of it anything major. Finally, when he turned 25 last year, he decided he had had enough and wanted a normal life, so he quit drinking and using drugs. He turned his life around and began taking whatever jobs he could find, which of course, wasn't a whole hell of a lot for an ex-criminal. Soon he had saved up enough for a tiny, shitty, rundown apartment and found a job at the garage. He had no friends or family, he had never been in love, hell, he's never even dated before; the closest he got was his multiple one-night stands. He kept his heart guarded thanks to his horrible past; afraid of getting hurt. He was his own person, following no one's rules, he wore, did and said whatever the hell he wanted, not giving a damn what anyone said, did or thought about it.

 He sighed again, as he arrived at work and went to go inside, but couldn't, the door was still locked. Confused, he checked the time again and realized they should have been open a half hour ago. He knocked on the door, calling out to his boss Richard, but got no answer; this wasn't like Richard, something felt wrong! So, he quickly went around to the back of the building and went to Richard's office window and saw it was wide open. He looked in it and saw feet laying on the floor, sticking out from behind the desk, panicking he quickly climbed through the window. Once inside he rushed to the person and realized it was Richard; he had been beaten to death with a wrench that lay by his body.

 Realizing what happened and not wanting to be found anywhere near the body, he decided to leave and then once he was away from the garage he'd call 911. He quickly rushed back to the window and began climbing out; he was halfway out when three Police cars pulled up. With nowhere to go, he froze and put his hands up. He was quickly taken into custody and read his rights, before he was put into the back of Police car.

**Meanwhile**:

 Roman Reigns sat at his desk in his large office angrily finishing up his mountain of paperwork. He worked as a lawyer in one of the largest firms in the city; working alongside his best friend...brother Seth Rollins. Normally, he loved his job, but last month he and Seth had lost a high profile case and their bosses were punishing them by making them do pro bono work for people who couldn't afford an attorney. Needing a break, he stood up and went to the window, staring out of it he began to think about his life.