Fighting For Love/Ambrollins

The night was hot; even at the late hour, as Dean Ambrose stood in the abandoned parking lot surrounded by a group of 40 men and women, who regularly gathered there to watch the Street Fights. The fights have been going on there for a few years and have a huge following, all the fighters are well known by everyone; some more popular than others, like with anything else. There's even tournaments set up every month to determine the best fighter and after every fight the winner walks away with prize money; of course the prize being more during a tournament. Dean had only been fighting for a year, he had moved to town a year ago and needed a job, he found one at a local bar as a bouncer. It was there he met and became best friends...brothers with another bouncer Roman Reigns. The two men became close quickly and Dean moved into Roman's small apartment with him.

 Dean had learned about the Street Fights from a regular at the bar, not long after he started working there and it sounded like a quick and easy way to earn extra money. He told Roman about it and they went to one fight and Dean was hooked, Roman didn't want to fight, but agreed to be Dean's coach. He quickly became one of the best fighters, as well as a fan favorite and took on anyone who challenged him, beating them all! Most of the top guys hated Dean and all the success he had achieved in only a short time. They tried to put an end to it, but no one had succeeded so far and he continued making a name for himself, embarrassing others along the way! Tonight Dean was facing another top fighter Randy Orton; a smug asshole, who had heard of him and decided he was going to be the one to end Dean and his streak!

 "You ready yet Pretty Boy?" Dean asked annoyed, after waiting 10 minutes for Randy to quit stalling. "Your hair and makeup are perfect Princess, let's do this!" He added, as the crowd cheered.

 "You got jokes Ambrose! When I'm finished with you, you'll be the joke!" Randy threatened.

 "Let's get it done son!" Dean replied smiling.

 Randy smiling took the first swing, but Dean moved out of the way and the fight was on. Both men gave and received punches and kicks, trying to finish the other one off. After awhile it looked like Randy was going to win after he punched Dean, knocking him to the ground on his back and he didn't get up. Randy smiled smugly, as he walked closer to Dean, but before he could do anything else, Dean kicked his leg out connecting with Randy's right knee from the side and he fell. Dean quickly got up and began punching him in the face, knocking Randy out, as the crowd cheered and he was once again declared the winner! Roman rushed over and after hugging Dean, he raised his arm in victory. They then collected the prize money, got into Roman's car and went home. Dean showered and changed, before he let Roman check his injuries and fix him up.

 "Alright dude, you're all fixed up." Roman said smiling, as he began cleaning up.

 "Am I still beautiful to you Rommie?" Dean asked in a girly voice, as he smiled.

 "Ambrose, you were never beautiful!" Roman teased, as they both laughed.

 "Thanks a lot asshole!" Dean replied smiling, before he nudged him lightly. "I'm exhausted, I'm going to bed. Night Ro." He added, as he got off the chair and headed to their shared room.

 "Night D."

**A Week Later**:

 Seth Rollins day just seemed to get worse, his entire day had been nothing but one crap thing after another and he had come to realize that lately if it wasn't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all! Now, to make his craptastic day end with a bang, he had gotten a flat tire outside a shitty, little bar just outside of town and it was raining! Seth wasn't used to things not going his way, he had been born the only child to one of the most powerful and richest families in the country and when his parents died in a car crash four years ago he had taken over the family business.