Guilty Until Proven Innocent/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose sighed smiling, as he walked out of the bar, pulling his jacket closer to himself to fend off the cold. He walked slowly, in no rush to get back to the shithole he called home. He didn't have much, but what he did have was his, he didn't have anyone to answer to. Suddenly, the rain that had been threatening to fall all day, finally did. He smiled to himself, as he watched people run for cover, he shook his head and still smiling he kept walking; he loved the rain. As he walked he sighed again and began to think about his shitty life.

 Even before he came into the world his life was destined to be hard. He was born into poverty; his parents were both abusive, alcoholic, druggies, who cared more about getting high, than they did him. When they did pay attention to him, it was only to yell at him or beat him. He had learned from an early age how to take care of himself and how to steal to do it; so, he guessed in a way his parents had taught him something. After his father was arrested and sent to prison for life for beating Dean's mother almost to death when he was 14, he was sent to a foster home. He only stayed there a day before he ran away and never went back.

 He lived on the streets doing whatever he had to do to survive; he had learned how to fight real fast. He managed to avoid being arrested for a while, but soon his luck ran out and he ended up in and out of jail from the age of 18 until last year when he turned 25; all of his crimes were only petty things like drugs, fighting and theft. He had no friends or family and he had never dated or been in love, he did sleep around, but nothing serious. Thanks to his past he kept his heart guarded; letting no one in, afraid of getting hurt. Of course, he had met a lot of people over the years and some of them had become good acquaintances, he had also made a lot of enemies along the way too. He was his own person, he wore, said and did whatever he wanted, not giving a shit what anyone thought, said or did about it. He was afraid of nothing and no one, he never ran from trouble, but that didn't mean he went looking for it either. Needing money he took whatever odd jobs he could find, it sucked and being an ex-criminal meant the offers were very limited, but at least it was money. Then one day he ran into a man named Randy Orton at a bar, after talking over beers for a while he offered Dean a job at his warehouse and he took it. Things went well for a couple of months, until he walked in on something that would change his life forever!

 Two weeks ago, Dean had arrived at work early; he wanted to get a head start on unloading the new shipments off the trucks, it was hard, tiring work with long hours, but he really enjoyed it and was good at his job! He walked into the unlocked building and saw Randy with a few of his men loading some weird looking packages onto a truck; he was on the phone, with his back to him, so he didn't notice Dean at first. He continued his conversation, telling whoever it was that his product was known around the country as the best and he required full payment on delivery for it; Dean wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what he was talking about. He eventually noticed him and ended his call, he then told Dean the truth about his little operation after trying and failing to lie his way out of it, badly. He was a legit businessman, who shipped many different things around the country and sometimes around the world, but not all of his shipments were legal. He was also a very powerful drug dealer who had been avoiding the police for years by using his shipping business as a cover. He wanted to bring Dean into it, but he refused and Randy surprisingly had accepted that, even letting him keep his job. He did give Dean a warning though, if he told anyone what he had learned, he'd be made to disappear and as a little bonus for his silence, he was given a nice raise.