Fighting For Love Pt2/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose sighed, as he finally arrived at work; he was a bouncer at a local bar and he was 15 minutes late for work thanks to all the damn traffic. He regretted not catching a ride into work with his best friend...brother, co-worker and roommate Roman Reigns. He parked his motorcycle, got off it and headed inside. He snuck past his boss; a tough, but nice guy once you got to know him, as he stood in his usual place behind the bar serving customers. Dean went to the back and went to clock in, but stopped smiling, as he realized that Roman had already done it for him. Still smiling, he went to his locker and put his helmet and jacket in it, before he headed back out to the bar. He did his usual check for any drunken crap he might have to deal with. Finding none, he sat down on a stool by the front door; it was positioned perfectly so he could see the entire bar from his stool. It wasn't very busy, typical for a Monday night. He looked around at the familiar and few unfamiliar faces, hoping he'd find a certain man named Seth Rollins; he had met him at the bar a month ago. He sighed, as he realized he wasn't there, so needing a distraction from his already boring shift, he began to think about his life with Roman and how he had met Seth.

Dean had moved to town a year ago and needed a job, he found one at a local bar as a bouncer. It was there he met and became best friends...brothers with another bouncer Roman. The two men became close quickly and Dean moved into Roman's small apartment with him. Not long after he started working at the bar, Dean learned about Street Fights from a regular at the bar and it sounded like a quick and easy way to earn extra money. The fights have been going on for a few years and have a huge following, all the fighters are well known by everyone; some more popular than others, like with anything else. There are even tournaments set up every month to determine the best fighter and after every fight the winner walks away with prize money; of course the prize being more during a tournament.

He told Roman about it and they went to one fight and Dean was hooked, Roman didn't want to fight, but agreed to be Dean's coach. He quickly became one of the best fighters, as well as a fan favorite and took on anyone who challenged him, beating them all! Most of the top guys hated Dean and all the success he had achieved in only a short time. They tried to put an end to it, but no one had succeeded so far and he continued making a name for himself; embarrassing others along the way. Dean had only been fighting for a year, he loved the easy money he made from fighting; in one night he earned more money, than he did working two weeks at the bar. The only thing he didn't like was the cuts and bruises he wore after until they healed; at least he could always lie and say he got them from work!

Life was good, he had everything he could want...or that's what he thought until a month ago when Seth freaking Rollins walked into his bar! He noticed him the minute he stepped into the bar; everyone did, he stuck out wearing fancy business clothes. He watched him talking to his boss Carter at the bar counter for a few minutes, listening in on their conversation. That's when he overheard him ask to call a tow truck to change his flat tire. Dean decided to talk to him, he wasn't expecting to be instantly attracted to him and it hit him like a ton of bricks. He offered to fix his tire for him, but Seth refused, not used to rejection though Dean didn't give up. He told him his shift was almost over and if Seth changed his mind, he'd be glad to change his tire for him. The rest of his shift went by quickly and he was curious to know if Seth had decided to accept his help. He was surprised to see that he had and they went out to his car. It was a beautiful car, if you were into those fancy, rich people cars; he wasn't, he loved the classic cars and he especially loved motorcycles. They talked for a few seconds and Dean was happy to learn Seth was single and made it a point to let him know he was too. He then got tools from Roman's car, when he returned he noticed Seth looked cold, he told him he could wait in his car, but he wanted to watch Dean. So, Dean gave him his beloved leather jacket to wear and went to work. A few minutes later he was done, Seth returned his jacket and thanked him, before he left.