Choices/Ambrollins

The sun began to rise, signalling the start of a new day, Seth Rollins rolled over onto his side in bed and faced his gorgeous, sleeping boyfriend of eight years Dean Ambrose. He smiled, as he watched him sleep; Dean lay on his stomach, both arms underneath the pillow, his face towards Seth and his mouth was slightly open. He noticed the sheet he had on only covered his lower body, leaving his back uncovered. He knew the alarm would be going off soon and their best friend...brother and co-worker Roman Reigns would be arriving soon to pick them up for work. So, smiling he sat up and turned the alarm off, he had a much nicer way to wake him up. He lay down and began to gently kiss the middle of Dean's back, as he ran his hand across Dean's lower back. His kisses found their way to his shoulders, then his neck and eventually his ear, Dean smiling opened his eyes.

"Careful Rollins, a guy could get used to wake up calls like this."

"I thought it would be nicer than the alarm clock." Seth said, as Dean rolled onto his back and pulled Seth down to him and kissed him.

As they kissed, their hands explored each others bodies, before Dean suddenly pulled away and smiling quickly got up, as he spoke.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving!" Dean said, as he went to walk away.

"What? Oh no you don't Ambrose! You get that sexy ass back here!" Seth said smiling, as he grabbed Dean's arm and pulled him back onto the bed.

They continued kissing, Seth took off Dean's boxers, before taking off his own and continued teasing Dean. Before they could go any further though, they heard the front door open downstairs and Roman's voice call up to them.

"Alright you two, I know you're getting nasty up there, but we have work to do remember? I'm giving you 10 minutes to get your asses decent and get down here or I'm coming up to get you! Dean, I brought you your favorite breakfast and Seth your coffee is getting cold!"

Both men laughed, as they got up and quickly got dressed, before they went downstairs.

**A Week Later**:

Dean sighed, as he sat at his desk, work was hectic as usual for the trio, but they loved it; especially Dean who enjoyed the constant chaos! He took a moment to take a break, he saw a picture on his desk of himself, Seth and Roman smiling together outside their building on the day they bought it; it was a small office, but to them it was palace! He smiled, as he thought of his brothers, the three of them have been best friends since they met in elementary school. They were inseparable, they knew everything about each other and they did everything together; including starting up a small, but successful Ad Agency. Dean and Seth fell in love and with Roman's full love and support they started dating eight years ago; their relationship got stronger every day and they were completely devoted to each other. His thoughts were interrupted by Seth and Roman coming into his office smiling.

"Hey, guys!" Dean greeted them smiling.

"Hey, D!" Seth and Roman replied smiling.

"What's up?" Dean asked, as Roman sat in the chair across from him and Seth sat on Dean's lap.

"Well, we have a...favor to ask you." Seth answered.

"A favor huh?" Dean said, knowing it was something he wouldn't like by the way both of his brothers were acting. "What is it?"

"Remember that party Rome and I have to go to tonight?" Seth asked, as he wrapped his arms around Dean's neck.

"Yeah, that fancy one, hosted by the uber rich and powerful woman Rachel Carlisle. You two are going to, to try and convince her to join our agency. See, I pay attention!" Dean said, as they all laughed. "What about it?"