The Bully And The Nerd Pt24/Ambrollins

Dean smiled happily, as he made his way to his locker, life was awesome again now. In three weeks he'd be graduating with his brother and boyfriend, that still sounded strange to be calling Seth his boyfriend again after what happened. Nothing could ruin this for him, not even fucking Kincaid could wipe the damn smile off of his face and the asshole's tried. He knew how much it pissed the bastard off to have Dean not only back in school, but actually graduating. He made it to his locker and opened it, he began getting his things for his next class, when Roman and Seth joined him, he greeted Roman with a fist bump, before he kissed Seth.

 "You're in a good mood, dude." Roman said smiling.

 "Why the hell wouldn't I be, Ro?" Dean replied still smiling, as he shut his locker, and put his backpack onto his shoulder. "Life is fucking awesome right now!" He added, as he put an arm around both of their shoulders and pulled them closer to him. "I have to go, but I love you both and I'll see you at lunch." He said, before he kissed Seth and let them go.

 He headed to his next class and sat down, he had just gotten his things out of his bag, when he was called down to Kincaid's office. He rolled his eyes, the asshole just didn't know when to quit. Confused about what he could want this time, he packed his things back up and headed for his office. Going inside, he was shocked and even more confused seeing an Officer standing there.

 "Ah, Mr. Ambrose, I'll get right to the point about why you're here." Kincaid said smiling. "We have reason to believe that you're selling drugs on school property."

 "Wait, what?" Dean said shocked. "Who the hell told you that bullshit?" He demanded angrily.

 "I'm sorry, but I can't give out any names." Kincaid replied smirking.

 "Really, old man, you want me out of here that badly that you're willing to lie to make it happen? You're pathetic, Kincaid." Dean said bitterly.

 "We're going to have to search your locker, Ambrose."

 "Fine, let's go, it's your time you're wasting." Dean agreed sighing, knowing they weren't going to find anything.

 They left the office and Dean took them to his locker, once there, Dean opened it for them, and looking at the Officer, he motioned for him to do his useless search. Dean leaned against the other lockers across from his, arms crossed, and a smile on his face, as he waited for this bullshit to be over. Suddenly, the Officer turned around to look at him, he looked angry, as he held up a large bag of marijuana. Dean was confused, it wasn't his, dammit, he didn't do or sell fucking drugs and that definitely wasn't in there earlier. He looked at Kincaid, who just stood there smiling at him.

 "What's this?" The Officer asked.

 "It's not mine, Officer, I swear!" Dean said quickly. "I don't do drugs, dammit, test me, I'm clean."

 "You don't need to do drugs to sell them, Ambrose." Kincaid said bitterly.

 "You did this, didn't you, asshole?" Dean said angrily, as he went to attack Kincaid, but the Officer stopped him.

 By this time, a crowd had gathered in the hallway watching everything go down. Seth and Roman appeared and watched, both unable to do anything to help him or stop it. Dean said and did nothing, as he was put up against the lockers, searched, and then handcuffed, his eyes locked with a smiling Kincaid. He was then taken out of the school, as he passed a smirking Cena, Orton just looked at him ashamed, so Kincaid had help setting him up, good to know.

**Later**:

 Seth rushed to Roman's locker, school was finally over for the day and they could find out about Dean. Both of them were so worried about him, but had been unable to leave to check on him until now. Seth was so angry, he knew that Dean would never do something like this and the way he had stared at Kincaid made him think that that bastard had something to do with it. When he finally found him, Roman was just finishing getting his things out of his locker, he looked as angry as Seth felt.