Choices Pt4/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins sat nervously in his chair at work, he was sitting in his best friend...brother, co-worker/partner and boyfriend Dean Ambrose's office, with him was their best friend...brother and co-worker/partner Roman Reigns. They were alone right now, Dean had gotten a phone call; actually he had gotten at least 10 calls, before he finally answered this one. He had left the room and hasn't been back yet, that was 15 minutes ago, Seth was nervous because Dean had been acting strange last night, then he leaves the house without them or leaving a note this morning and when they found him at work he asked to talk to both of them about something important; but so far thanks to the non-stop calls he hasn't been able to. He needed to calm down, before he completely freaked out, so he got up and went to the window, he sighed shakily, as he began to think of his life with his brothers.

The three of them have been best friends since they met in elementary school. They were inseparable, they knew everything about each other and they did everything together; including starting up a small, but successful Ad Agency. Dean and Seth fell in love and with Roman's full love and support they started dating eight years ago; their relationship got stronger every day and they were completely devoted to each other.

When it came to the agency everything was split three ways, every decision was made by all three and the work load was also split. There was only one thing that Dean wasn't a part of in the company and both Seth and Roman were completely okay with it. Dean hated dressing up in tuxedo's...or as he called them monkey suits, he hated everything to do with the rich; especially the boring, stuffy parties they put on! That's why whenever they had to do anything for or go to a fancy party for a rich client Roman and Seth always went; Dean stayed behind the scenes in those instances and he really didn't mind doing it. When it came to rich clients Dean preferred to stay in the shadows, unseen. Unfortunately though, days ago Seth and Roman were supposed to go to a party held by an uber rich and powerful, young woman named Rachel Carlisle; they were trying to get her as a client. Seth couldn't go, he was going out of town for a few days, knowing they needed two of them at the party, Seth and Roman went to talk to Dean and convince him to go in his place. At first he refused, but eventually they managed to convince him and he agreed to go, but they both owed him for doing it.

Seth left the afternoon of the party, but returned the next day; his plans got cancelled and he decided to surprise his brothers at work. He greeted Dean first, as he did Roman came to Dean's office with Rachel. After greeting the two of them, Roman told Seth and Dean that Rachel had come to talk about them doing some work for her. Since Seth was back, Dean didn't have to join the meeting, but Rachel wanted all three at the meeting. They went to their conference room and before Seth could go inside, Roman kept him in the hall and told him about Rachel openly flirting with Dean at the party. Seth was worried until Roman told him that Dean didn't notice any of it and he never flirted back; in fact he had made it perfectly clear to her that him and Seth were together. Seth was happy to hear that and they went inside the conference room. Once inside both Seth and Roman noticed that she was still flirting with Dean; Roman had noticed it at the party too, but they said nothing to Dean though. They needed her business and it wasn't like the three of them haven't been hit on before. They soon realized that despite her openly flirting with him, Dean was still completely blind to it and it made them smile, but they were a little concerned that when nothing came from her flirting, she'd change her mind about working with them. They decided to talk to Dean about it and if things continued then he'd have to talk to her and hopefully they wouldn't lose her contract! It's been almost three months now since the party and Rachel became their client. The only problem was that she was still flirting with Dean and demanded he be in charge of all her work they did for her. Roman and Seth were worried that longer the flirting went on the more problems it would cause for them when Dean finally stopped it.