Til Death Do Us Part/Ambreigns

Dean Ambrose walked into the garage he worked at as a mechanic and headed to the back room to change into his work coveralls, he sighed, as he opened his locker and began changing. He hated coming here every day, dealing with asshole co-workers and customers and then he goes home to an empty, lonely apartment. After getting changed he went back out to the garage to start another long day. He started working on a car that needed its breaks changed, as he did he thought about his shit life and the secret no one knew about him.

 Dean's life from an early age was filled with nothing, but pain and heartache. Both his parents were alcoholic, abusive, druggie assholes who usually forgot they even had a son! His father was arrested and sent to jail for life after shooting a Police Officer in a drug bust when Dean was 14. His life only got worse after that, so when he was 16 he ran away from home and never looked back. He lived on the streets doing whatever he needed to do to survive, he had no friends or family, no one to love and he was okay with that; he put a wall around his heart to keep himself from getting hurt, letting no one get too close. He did and said whatever he wanted, not giving a damn what anyone said or thought about it!

 His life took an unexpected turn when he was 19, needing a way to make money, he met a man looking for someone to kill his father for the inheritance. He had never killed anyone before, hell; he had never even held a gun before in his life. He took the job and not only did he realize how good at it he was, but in a sick way, he enjoyed the rush that came from it. Over the years he became better and smarter, never being suspected in any of the killings and the people that hired him weren't either. He soon became one of the best hitmen in the business and for years no one could compete with him. Then three years ago, he started hearing about another hitman whose record was close to his; he's never met the man and didn't even know his name, but he wasn't worried. Despite all the money he's made over the years he lives a simple, low-key, regular life, working a regular job so didn't draw attention to himself.

 "Ambrose!" His idiot boss Andy called out to him from his office doorway.

 "What?" Dean asked, as he came out from under the car.

 "I need you to switch cars with Bobby."

 "What? Why?"

 "Cause I need someone who knows what the hell they're doing to work on the car."

 "Can't someone else do it?" Dean asked annoyed, his co-workers were all idiots, which always meant more work for him, but with the same shitty pay.

 "You want a damn paycheck?"

 "Fine, whatever, dammit!" Dean said angrily.

 "Good, go talk to the owner. He's outside with Bobby now."

 Dean grabbed a rag off of a nearby toolbox and wiping his hands off he went outside. As he did he stopped walking seeing Bobby talking to a tall, muscular man with long black hair, a goatee and a tribal design on one arm. The man was gorgeous, he looked like some Greek God, suddenly he didn't mind that his co-worker was a complete and utter moron!

 "Hey, Bobby, Andy wants me to handle this one." Dean said smiling, as he joined them.

 "What am I supposed to do?" Bobby asked confused.

 "You can finish up the brake job I was doing."

 "Okay, then." Bobby said, as he left and went back inside.