Guardian Angel Pt28/Ambreigns

Seth followed the four Angels back into the building, he was still angry and hurt by what happened. He really wasn't sure what to expect or how to react to the Archangel, he still trusted no other Angels except for his friends. As they went inside, even before they had entered the room where Michael was, they could feel the change in the air, feel the energy he gave off. It was powerful, dominant, and the air just felt...different, heavier almost, he couldn't find the right words to describe it. They made it to the room and went inside silently, Michael stood in the middle of the room talking to the Council, his back to the door. Just steps inside the room, Seth suddenly froze, as he stared at the Archangel. It was like he had forgotten how to move, think, talk, or even breathe in the Archangel's presence. He had no idea why this was happening to him though, he wasn't super religious, hell, he couldn't even remember the last time he had prayed or even gone to church. He was grateful that no one had noticed him and he was even more grateful that Ava took his hand and led him through the crowd of Angels following their friends. Suddenly, they were standing right in front of Michael, he finished talking and turned to face them slowly, Seth held his breath, as the Angel spoke.

 "Hello, Seth, we finally meet at last." Michael greeted him smiling. "I think it's time we talk. Everyone, could you give us a moment to talk in private, please?"

 Everyone, except the four Angels and Seth left the room. Once they were gone, Michael told them to sit. As soon as they were all sitting, Michael sighed and leaned back in his chair, before he spoke.

 "I'm here because Cecil, our traitorous brother, has caused enough trouble, and unfortunately, you, as well as, Dean and Roman have been brought into this because of him and his selfish actions."

 "He used Dean to do his dirty work, he tricked him, and now he's doing the same thing to Roman. He killed Roman and is forcing him to do what he wants to keep Dean safe. He's using their love against them, he knows that as long as he has that, he can make them do whatever he wants." Seth explained bitterly.

 "Yes, I'm well aware of his little schemes, but he's forgotten that you can't taint true love no matter what you try and do to it." Michael said smiling.

 "He's using an ancient spellbook to hide them from everyone." Seth added.

 "Ah, yes, the book." Michael said sighing.

 "Can you find them?" Seth questioned.

 "How dare you question my power, boy!" Michael said angrily.

 "You don't scare me, if it wasn't for you and your kind we wouldn't be in this mess in the first damn place!" Seth said upset, as he stood. "If you and the other Archangels had been doing your damn jobs, Cecil wouldn't have been able to get the spellbook or hurt Dean. You screwed up, you let Cecil do this and now our family is suffering and you don't give a damn." He added, Ava grabbed his arm trying to keep him calm.

 "Seth." Ava whispered, not wanting anything to happen to him too.

 "How dare you talk to me like that, you insignificant, little mortal!" Michael said furious, as he stood and walked closer to Seth.

 "That's enough, brother." Xavier said firmly, as he stood in front of Seth with Zachariah, Ava, and Mia, all four Angels stared at him angrily.

 "Back up, brother." Zachariah ordered firmly. "Your battle is with Cecil, not Seth."

 "My battle is with whoever I choose, I' am an Archangel, I answer to no one, but the Heavenly Father." Michael said angrily.

 "Your job is to protect and you failed, the only reason you're here right now isn't because you want to help, no, you're here because your damn ego was challenged and..."