Contract Love Pt2/Ambrollins

Dean sat on the bench outside of the small, well-taken care of office building, which belonged to their latest target, a lawyer named Seth Rollins. Dean's cover today was as a businessman on his lunch break, he was dressed the part in an expensive grey suit and tie. He had also added a fake nose, bushy eyebrows, a mole on his right cheek, glasses, a short blond wig, and a matching blond mustache to complete his look. He sat pretending to eat his bagged lunch, reading a book, while he was really listening to Roman talking to him through the hidden earpiece in his ear. It's been a week since they started doing their surveillance on Rollins and the strange feeling that Dean's had since they took the job hasn't gone away yet. He had tried to figure out what he was feeling and why, but he couldn't figure it out. It wasn't because Seth was a lawyer, in their career, both him and Roman have taken out plenty of lawyers, judges, cops, and even a couple of useless politicians. Normally, they take turns doing surveillance, but because of Dean's feeling, they decided that they both would do surveillance this time. So far, nothing stood out to either man, in fact, Seth was as predictable as the sunrise and as boring as watching paint dry. From what they had learned, Seth was just a regular guy, but in the courtroom, he becomes a rabid pit bull, he specializes in helping people who were battling against corporations or rich assholes. Honestly, both Dean and Roman found that admirable, there weren't many people like that in the world.

 Right now, it was lunchtime and Seth would be leaving his office to go to the little diner down the street just like he did every day. Roman had taken a position close to the diner as a homeless person, like Dean, he had gone all out, making sure to add things to hide his true appearance. Dean looked at his watch and smiled as the hands turned 12:00 and he counted to three. As he reached three, Seth came out of his office, right on time, Dean quickly turned his attention back to his book and pretended to be reading. Seth passed him without giving him a second look, Dean watched as Seth headed to the diner, he stopped seeing Roman and talked to him for a few seconds. Seth then took out his wallet and gave Roman some money, before he went inside and sat down, as soon as he was inside, Dean left and headed back to their car. An hour later, Roman joined him, eating the food that Seth had bought for him, and stood at the trunk waiting. After making sure that no one was around, Dean got out of the car and joined him at the trunk. He opened it and pushed the button that opened their secret, hidden compartment. Both men then quickly took off their disguises and placed them into the compartment, Dean shut it and they got into the car, as Dean began driving, they talked about the job.

 "So, have you decided if we're keeping the job yet, dude?" Roman asked.

 "I don't get it, Ro." Dean said frustrated. "There's nothing that stands out, so why do I feel like our lives are going to change completely?"

 "Look, why don't I handle the job alone?" Roman suggested. "I hate seeing you so stressed out."

 "I appreciate it, Ro, but I can handle it, the second I can't I'll tell you." Dean replied sighing. "I won't screw up the job."

 "Forget the damn job, Dean, I'm worried about you." Roman said firmly.

 "I promise, I'm okay."

 "Alright, but I'm serious about doing the job alone if I think it's messing with your already messed up head."

 "Whatever, asshole." Dean said smiling.

**Two Days Later**:

 Seth sighed, as he finally finished the mountain of paperwork he needed to finish for court today. This afternoon he was going to be in front of a judge on behalf of his clients, trying to stop that greedy bastard, Helmsley from tearing down some houses just so he can build an expensive condominium complex. Of course, this complex, that was for the 1 percent of the city's wealthy population, was just another thing on a long list of bullshit Helmsley's been trying to do since he came to town. It had now become like a mission for Seth to stop that bastard from doing whatever he wanted and not care about the consequences. This time, Seth knew he'd be victorious and he couldn't wait to see the look on Hunter's face after he stopped him again. Smiling, he got his things together and left his office, going into the lobby, he said goodbye to his secretary and left.