Guardian Angel Pt32/Ambreigns

Roman sighed, as he moved around in the bed trying to get comfortable, wincing slightly at the movement. He was slowly healing and he still felt weak, but he did feel a lot better than he had yesterday, which was a good thing. Even though he was healing, he still wasn't allowed to get out of bed yet to go be with Dean, and it was incredibly frustrating. It's been two days since they were rescued and Dean still hasn't woken up, Seth kept him informed of his condition whenever he could between talks with the Angels about the upcoming war and being with Dean.

 He sighed shakily, as he ran his hands over his face, he was scared, dammit, scared of losing Dean and scared of the war with Cecil. What if Michael and the other Angels weren't strong enough to beat him? What would happen then? What would happen to Heaven...to the Earth? The thought of losing his family and their friends in Heaven terrified him, but the fear of Cecil hurting all of those innocent people on Earth hurt just a little more. Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by the door to his room opening and Seth came in alone.

 "Hey, you're awake." He said smiling, as he sat down beside him on the edge of the bed.

 "Uh, yeah, just woke up actually." He lied, a fake smile on his face, as he helped him sit up and lean against the headboard.

 "You didn't sleep at all, did you?" Seth questioned sighing, as he took his hand.

 "I can never lie to you guys." Roman said sighing too.

 "I love the two of you more than anything in the whole world, but the both of you are terrible liars." Seth said smiling sadly. "Why couldn't you sleep?"

 "Too worried about Dean and the damn war." Roman admitted.

 "Ro, he's strong, he's going to come back to us." Seth assured him gently, as he squeezed his hand. "He loves you, he'd never stop fighting for you."

 "I...I never got the chance to apologize." Roman said quietly, his voice heavy with guilt and tears.

 "For what?"

 "Before Cecil attacked us...we had a fight, I was just so angry that he was going to do something dangerous. I...I said some hurtful things to him out of anger and I never got the chance to tell him I'm sorry and didn't mean any of it."

 "Rome, he knows you love him and didn't mean what you said." Seth said softly, as he hugged him, holding him close, as he cried.

 Before he could say or do anything else a large explosion was heard somewhere nearby, causing the whole building to shake under its force.

 "What the hell was that?" Roman asked scared, as they pulled apart.

 Suddenly, the door burst open and Xavier rushed into the room alone, he looked worried, Roman took Seth's hand and squeezed it tightly.

 "Cecil's attacking." Xavier announced.

 "What?" Roman and Seth said together scared.

 "No one's able to actually see him, but he's attacking different places in Heaven at the same time. Michael has the Angels fighting back alongside him, they've moved Dean to a safe place already and sent me to get you two, so they can send us you there with him."

 "We should be helping, dammit, not running like cowards, Dean would want us to, you know that." Roman said firmly.

 "I already tried that, but right now you and Dean are in no condition to fight. You're safer for the time being if you hide until you two are completely healed and able to join us." Xavier replied.

 "Dammit!" Roman said frustrated.

 "Come on, we need to go." Xavier said, as he helped Roman up, supporting him with Seth's help, before they quickly left the room.