Choices Pt6/Ambrollins

Seth Rollins finished changing out of his tux and into more comfortable clothes. After he was done, he sat on the edge of the bed, picked up his phone off the nightstand and texted his best friend...brother and co-worker/partner Roman Reigns. He needed to tell him about what had happened between himself and their former best friend...brother, co-worker/partner and Seth's ex-boyfriend Dean Ambrose earlier tonight.

S- Hey, Ro! Feeling any better?

R- A little, I slept most of the day. You're home early, dude, how was the party?

S- Uh, it was very...exciting!

R- Really? I miss one damn party and it turns out to be the only exciting one! What happened?

S- Dean was there?

R- What?

S- Something happened between us, Ro and I really need to talk to you!

R- Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?

S- No, of course not, Ro, he'd never do anything like that to either of us, you know that!

R- Okay, come over, I'll put the coffee on.

S- On my way.

After ending the conversation with Roman, Seth put his phone back into his pocket and quickly left the room. He went downstairs and grabbed his keys, he then left the house, locking the door behind him. He got into his car and started it, he pulled out of his driveway and began driving to Roman's house, as he did he thought about his life with his brothers.

The three of them have been best friends since they met in elementary school. They were inseparable, they knew everything about each other and they did everything together; including starting up a small, but successful Ad Agency. Dean and Seth fell in love and with Roman's full love and support they started dating eight years ago; their relationship got stronger every day and they were completely devoted to each other.

When it came to the agency everything was split three ways, every decision was made by all three and the workload was also split. There was only one thing that Dean wasn't a part of in the company and both Seth and Roman were completely okay with it. Dean hated dressing up in tuxedo's...or as he called them monkey suits, he hated everything to do with the rich; especially the boring, stuffy parties they put on! That's why whenever they had to do anything for a rich client or go to a fancy party, Roman and Seth always went; Dean stayed behind the scenes in those instances and he really didn't mind doing it.

When it came to rich clients Dean preferred to stay in the shadows, unseen. Unfortunately though, days ago Seth and Roman were supposed to go to a party held by an uber rich and powerful, young woman named Rachel Carlisle; they were trying to get her as a client. Seth couldn't go, he was going out of town for a few days, knowing they needed two of them at the party, Seth and Roman went to talk to Dean and convince him to go in his place. At first he refused, but eventually, they managed to convince him and he agreed to go, but they both owed him for doing it.

Seth left the afternoon of the party, but returned the next day; his plans got canceled and he decided to surprise his brothers at work. He greeted Dean first, as he did Roman came to Dean's office with Rachel. After greeting the two of them, Roman told Seth and Dean that Rachel had come to talk about them doing some work for her. Since Seth was back, Dean didn't have to join the meeting, but Rachel wanted all three at the meeting.