-2| Disclaimer

The Beta's Slutty Mate

Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.

"Bitches bite back. And men hate that. Society hates that."

Greetings, fellow Wattpader

Greetings, fellow Wattpader. I hope you came in peace...
...but if you came in a rocket ship, that's cool, too. I don't mind. *nervous chuckle* I'm bad at this, I'm so fired. Also, did you bring food? I'm profoundly hungry...

Before you further proceed into this story, I wish to bring into your awareness that:

• Yes, this is a werewolf story. No, it does not have any possessive, sex-addicted, 'can't-keep-my-hands-or-dick-to-myself' male protagonist.

• Again, yes, this is a werewolf story, but the setting is in New York as- well I don't wish to be a spoiler. Tee hee.

• The female protagonist is a not an innocent, shy, has-a-heart-of-gold type of woman. She's a...roundheel who will break our male protagonist's heart on more than one occasion.

• This is a book that will revolve around self-acceptance, insecurities, and finding oneself.

• Despite the male protagonist not having satyriasis, this book has mature content and explicit language, as the female protagonist is a nympho.

• In short, gender roles have been reversed. #BreakingStereotypes

• Also, this story will (hopefully) take you on an overwhelming and emotional roller coaster ride. I humbly welcome your tidal wave of emotions in the comments *opens arms*

#StopSlutShaming - If you haven't noticed, most of the time the female side character who 'has her face smudged in makeup' and 'wears skimpy clothes with too much revealing skin' is entitled as a slut. Like, stop, maybe? No one, real or fictional, has the authority to judge or make fun of someone for being who they are or who they want to be. It's completely and totally up to them. There's already a lot of hate in this world, you expanding it, does not need to happen.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental- even though it would be cool if something resembled a dead person hehe. 

This book was written in Third POV (Point of View) before I changed and edited it to First. Please be aware that there will be some mistakes then. If you see a mistake, point it out in the comments section and I will change it.

Some advice: If you think of stealing this story, or any other story in general, ask yourself these questions: Am I not as good as they are? Surely they must have taken some measures to be able to write a good story out of thin air- can't I do the same? Do I really trust their writings more than my own? Will doing so benefit me? Even if I end up being able to do so without them knowing, won't my conscience eat me up?

I hope that this by doing so, you will be able to understand that stealing will not benefit you, in any way.

I love you all- from the bottom of my heart. Don't hesitate to leave comments- whether they be suggestions to help me improve my writing, or any words of encouragement. Also, don't forget to tap/click that little star button! Settle down in your rocket ship and venture further into this story!

~*~