Chapter 4

Nick chased after me.

"No no no no no no. I'm not letting you walk out that door. I don't care how bad you want to, I'm not letting you. It's bad out there. When we found you, there was a walker on top of you. And I'm not letting it happen again, because the next thing I know, I'm gonna be too late, and hate myself for letting an 11 year old walk out the door with only a knife to defend herself."

I looked at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Luke walking over to me. "Clementine, please don't leave. Don't listen to Rebecca, she's just scared about the baby. She doesn't know when it's gonna come, and she's scared, okay? Please don't leave. She didn't mean it." Said Luke.

"Okay.. Okay. I'll stay."

"Thank you." Sighed Nick and Luke.

They got up and walked me over to Rebecca.

"Maybe if you got to know her, you'd like her. Here."

Luke shoved me forward a little harder than he should've, and I fell. Nick picked me up.

"I'm sorry about that. Luke needs to remember that you're a little girl and he's 26."

He looked up at Luke and glared. "Hehe. Sorry, Clem. Can.. I call you Clem?

I giggled softly.

"Yeah. Yeah, sure."

Out of no where, Luke and Nick ran out the room and locked me in there with Rebecca.

"Hey, hey let me out!" I shouted. Rebecca looked at me with a smirk, and wide eyes.

"This isn't gonna end well." I thought. How could they just leave me in here with her? They knew she didn't like me!

Nick's Point Of View

After we locked Clementine in the room with Rebecca, I faced Luke with the maddest expression I could pull off. "What the heck, man? You have to be careful with her! She's 11!"

"Hey, I'm sorry! I forgot, man! I didn't mean to. Sorry."

"It's fi-"

We were interrupted with a sound of a scream. It sounded like Clementine. Oh no.. Not again.