Chapter 25

Luke's P.O.V

I was still pretty angry at Carlos for saying it was my fault for what Jane did to Clementine. It's not like I knew she was going to come back. But then again, I did tell her that she could go outside. I decided to take a walk outside to calm down.

Clem's P.O.V

"Luke? Luke where'd you go?"

I called out.

"Carlos, where's Luke?"

"He walked out the door a couple hours ago. Said he was gonna take a walk. Why?"

"I was just wondering."

I walked outside and called his name. "Luke? Luke, where are you?"

"I'm over here, Clem."

I ran over to him.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked me.

"I was wondering where you were." "Yeah, well, don't worry about me." He said harshly.

"Are you okay, Luke? You seem pretty mad.."

"No, Clem, I'm not okay. I've just had to deal with so much lately. And nobody has the same problems as me. It's mostly with you. Not that you're doing anything wrong. It's Carlos. He's always had it out for me that I'm not the perfect guardian, like he is."

I heard a scream. Luke looked up at me. I looked back at him. We both started running. We found someone. In the middle of a herd of walkers. There was no saving this person. I looked closer, and soon realized who it was....