SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Author-kun slams his laptop onto the floor and opens it up, starting to type furiously.

Danny: Guys, what's up with Author-kun lately? He hasn't been updating our story.

Tucker: Yeah. It's kind of weird. I'm kind of missing the attention.

Sam: I'll tell you what's happening.

Danny and Tucker both look towards Sam in anticipation, slightly hoping that Author-kun had lost interest in them so that they could go home. But no. That is not what happened.

Author-kun: You can't go home yet.

Dash: Why noooooot?

Author-kun: I'm not done with any of you yet. Yes, this story has diminished in popularity due to my lack of updating, but I will bring you back, I-

Sam: Author-kun hasn't been working on our story because he's been writing an original story.

Skyler: Really!!! Oh my goodness! You've grown up!

Author-kun: I can guarantee right he and now that I am older than you think.

Sam: It's something that he's always wanted to do but had never had the guts.

Author-kun: Pff! Tch! What do you know? You don't know me! Shut up!

Sam: But I do follow you on Wattpad and I can't deny that I am interested in mature content.

Author-kun: Before you guys take what Sam said out of context, it is not about sex!!! I am not writing a lemon!!! (That's something that I'll never do again.)

Sam: But it does have some pretty dark themes, doesn't it?

Author-kun: How do you even know this? I haven't even gotten that far in the story. Their backstories aren't out yet.

Sam: I know a tortured soul when I see one.

Author-kun: I haven't even touched the surface of Torin's angst!

Sam: So you admit it!

Author-kun: Gah!!!

Quan: Oh my gosh! I love this story so far!

Author-kun: WHAT?! EVEN QUAN IS READING?!?!

Quan: It's about gay boys. You think I'm gonna miss that?

The Author face palms as he regrets posting his work on the internet where ANYONE can see it.

Danny: What's it called?

Sam: Handcuffs, by Ciel_Vargas_1907.

Paulina: Ew! That sounds like an erotic novel!

Author-kun: It's about people who are training to become police officers! (There's another reason too, but I won't reveal that.)

Skyler: If you guys want to check out the Author's BL story with some sad bois, go check it out!

Author: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!