Phandom

Asked by @xX_IamTRASh_Xx

Comment:

Okay nice. FOR ONCE MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED!!!*thinks back to the authors I have questioned to that never answer me* anyway.... Danny... one more question... how do you feel about having a whole Phandom to yourself along with multiple crazy Phans?

Author-chan: Danny! It's I Am Trash again!

Danny: You mean the one who asked me about the... the...

Author-chan: Yes. That one.

Danny: What does she want now?

Author-chan: Danny. Watch your pronouns. You don't know if-

Danny: WHAT DID THEY ASK?!?!?!

Author-chan shows him the computer screen with the comment. He reads the comment and seems confused.

Danny: What's a p-han?

Author-chan: A Phan is one of your fans, Phantom.

Danny: Oh. Well, sometimes it's interesting with the fangirls that want to murder Sam, but overall, I'm over it. I liked the attention before, but now it's just old news.

Sam: Wait, why do they want to murder me in my sleep?

Danny: *pauses* They think you'll steal me from them.

Sam: I DO NOT LIKE DANNY!!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!

Author-chan: *whispers* She does. She just doesn't want to admit it in front of him. *speaks normally* Anyway! I hope you guys are happy with all of these updates! I've made a few today. You guys can still ask questions, but I probably won't get to them until tomorrow. Anyway, I hope you guys keep asking! And share with your friends, @bookeatingworm and @xX_IamTrash_Xx. Have them ask too. I love you guys and all, but you're giving me most of the questions. Share the love! Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Until then, hüvastu!