CONTEST!!!!

Hey y'all! I've been a bit bored. SO I thought a contest would spice things up. Author-chan is kinda lonely being the only one who can break the fourth wall. So whoever can create the best OC/self insert shall have their character featured in future chapters of Ask Danny Phantom!

Rules:

Your character must be named after you. (no usernames)

The character must be fully developed with a personality and everything.

The character does not have to have any relations to the canon characters.

The character must not have any relationships with characters that will affect the current social ladder of this strange as shit-zu world. (You know what I mean, I just can't word)

Your character CANNOT be a halfa. They can be a ghost or a human, but Danny is the only halfa.

Remember:

I will be writing your character into the future chapters, so don't make their personalities too complex.

You do not have to have a physical appearance for your character since that is not the main focus of the story. The whole point is answering questions.

Have fun while making the character. The point of this contest is to have fun. 

How to contact me:

Send me your ideas either through the private messaging on Wattpad or send it to cielvargas1907@gmail.com. Make sure either your first message or the subject in the email is Danny OC Contest or I will not answer you. Do NOT put your characters in the comments. 

Anyways, keep asking questions and have fun with the contest! The contest winner will be announced sometime after winter break so you guys will have time to work. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Until then, bidāẏa!