Um...

MATURITY WARNING OVER! YOU MAY CONTINUE TO READ THE STORY! BE WARNED THAT THERE ARE STILL SLIGHTLY MATURE THEMES! NOT AS BAD AS THE LAST CHAPTER, THOUGH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Question asked by YaoiLover328

Comment:

Wait is Dash bottom or top?😏😉😉

Author-chan suddenly bursts out laughing, almost dropping their laptop in the process. 

Paulina: Why is that freakazoid always laughing like that?

Tucker picks up the laptop, reading the comment that the Author has come across and also bursts out laughing. 

Danny: What are you guys laughing about?

Author-chan: *gets control over theirself and stops laughing, putting on the most serious face they can* Kwan. Dash.

Dash: What do you want?

Author-chan: Which one's the top and which one's the bottom? *using all of their self control not to burst out into laughter at what they are saying*

Dash blushes and hides himself inside of his boyfriend.

Dash: I PLEAD THE SEVENTH!

Kwan: *sigh* He means the fifth. But yeah, he's bottom.

Dash: KWAN!

Kwan: What? It's obvious, babe. Plus, you like it when I-

Author-chan: Yeah let's not hear about that. Take the gay fanfiction somewhere else. (So I can continue reading it there)

Dash: *blushes a bright red and hides himself further into his boyfriend's chest*

The whole room breaks out into awws and cutes.

Author-chan: Anyway, I hope that answers that question. It was a bit obvious, though. But yeah! I forgot to mention the contest in the last chapter (because Sam was about to kill me), so get those entries in! If I don't get any entries by the 23rd of December (this Friday), I am canceling the contest, seeing as it's been two weeks and no one has shown any interest in the contest. I'll just remain alone here. But anyway, keep those comments coming and I'll see you in the next chapter! Until then, güle güle!