Fanfiction Part 2

Asked by @-NothingSpecialHere-

Comment:

Have you ever read fanfiction about you? Yes, no?

Author-chan: So we have all moved to Sam's manor on account of Danny getting mad and wrecking the living room.

Jack Fenton: YOUR GROUNDED, YOUNG MAN!

Danny: Sorry, dad.

Jack Fenton: At least the Ghost Portal made it through okay. 

Maddie Fenton: Or else we would have to destroy our son.

Author-chan: Alright, getting off topic here. Danny. Next question.

Danny: If it's about me being gay...

Author-chan: *puts hands up in surrender* I promise on my life that it's not about gay.

Danny: Alright. What is it?

Author-chan decides to read this one to the entire room, getting tired of giving people her precious computer.

Author-chan: Have you ever read a fanfiction about yourself?

Danny: Yes. It was actually pretty authentic.

Author-chan: You wrote it, didn't you.

Danny scoffs at Author-chan as if they're being ridiculous but is secretly wondering how they even knew.

Author-chan: At least it wasn't as chaotic as the last chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this one. And I love how you guys will immediately comment on my chapters! It gives me something to do instead of socialize with these goofballs. Anyway, I love you all. See you in the next chapter. Until then, adjö!