Bleep Bleepity Bleep

WARNING! THERE MAY BE MATURE THEMES AHEAD (no lemony shiz) SO IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED OR DISGUSTED, DO NOT READ ON! I REPEAT! GO TO ANOTHER CHAPTER AND DO NOT READ ON!

Question asked by YaoiLover328

Comment:

Question for Danny. . .Danny do you have any kinks? If so what are they?

Author-chan: Okay, what the ever loving fuck?

The whole room gasps at Author-chan's overly foul language.

Author-chan: Oh shut the fuck up! You all know I curse like a trucker. 

Everyone nods in agreement, muttering here and there.

Tucker: So what's with the cursing? What did they ask this time.

Author-chan sighs as they turn to Danny, not exactly sure if they should ask this or not. 

Author-chan: Danny. Sam. Come with me. 

Danny and Sam both get up, not liking where this was going, and go into a separate, sound-proof room where Author-chan would feel more comfortable.

Sam: What are they asking us to do now?

Author-chan: No, it's not for you, Sam. I just thought that you might want to know this for future reference. Now, Danny.

Danny: Yeah, Author?

Author-chan: ...*mutter*...

Danny: What was that?

Author-chan: What'syourkink?!

Both Sam and Danny blush at the question, standing there in silence for a few minutes.

Sam: WHY WOULD A READER WANT TO KNOW THAT?! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WOULD WANT TO KNOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?! YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I WENT ON A DATE WITH HIM THAT IT'S GONNA LEAD UP TO-

Danny: Pygophilia

(Pygophilia: Arousal to buttocks)

Both the Author and Sam look at Danny, dumbstruck by his straightforward answer.

Author-chan: Well, Sam. Get ready for lots of anal. 

Sam: I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU, AUTHOR!

Author-chan: Good thing this room is sound-proof. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had to research weird kinks just to find one that may fit a teenage boy like Danny. Apparently there's a kink, stygiophilia, that is arousal to hellfire and damnation. Weird, huh? Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Until then, viszontlátásra!