New Cover

"Hey guys!" Author-chan said. Danny came over and sat next to them on the carpet next to the coffee table. "What's up, Author?" Danny asked. Author-chan turned her computer to face Danny. Instead of the creepy cover with green lettering, Danny saw himself on a tinted green background. "What do you think?" Author-chan asked, showing it to the others. 

"That's actually pretty cool." Dash said, shocked that Author-chan could do anything cool.

"Dang, girl. Where'd you find that?" Tucker asked. 

"I made it with Adobe Spark! It's this really cool site that'll let you make posts, pages, videos, posters, and so much more! The Wattpad cover creator wasn't my favorite, so I found this site." Author-chan said, typing away at her laptop. They showed the group their profile on the website with all the book covers they had made. "Wow. I swear, I'm good with tech but you can do anything with a computer." Tucker complimented. Author-chan smiled at Tucker and continued typing away. 

"If you guys are looking for an amazing site for your book covers, I recommend Adobe Spark. I've made five book covers already and I'm planning on replacing all of the covers I don't like on my profile with ones from Adobe Spark. Thought I might as well advertise since it's such an awesome site. See you in the next chapter! And start asking!!!!!" Author-chan rambled to you. The group sighed as Author-chan rambled into nothingness. It wasn't the first time.