Official

Question asked by fangirl834

Comment:

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNY! WHEN WILL YOU ASK SAM OUT?!/ Sorry, scratch that. When will you and Sam be OFFICIAL/ We all know you love each other./There's no hiding it

Author-kun: Looks like someone wasn't satisfied with the date. Danny! Sam!

Danny: *sigh*

Sam: Yeah?

Author-kun: When will you guys be official?

They both turn as red as Freakshow's staff and tense up, glancing at each other before quickly looking away.

Sam: W-what are you talking about, Author? It's not like we-

Danny: Sam, I think you can stop denying it. We already went on a date.

Sam: Well, yeah, but-

Danny: And we've kissed several times.

Sam: They were fakeout makeouts!

Danny: Well, I don't know about you, but I hated it whenever you would use that excuse. I know you don't feel the same way that I feel about you, but it felt like you were offended that anyone would even consider that we might be... together.

Sam: Danny... I-I...

Tucker: That's it! 

Tucker goes over to the two, grabs their heads and smashes their lips together. Tucker releases the two shocked teens and they both turn beet red and cover their mouths, not looking each other in the eye.

Tucker: That's not a fakeout makeout.

Author-kun: It was forced, though.

Tucker: I can't stand the unrequited love thing anymore! It's been YEARS! Now go into a closet and makeout or something!

Before Sam can say anything, Danny grabs her wrist and starts to pull her upstairs with him.

Author-kun: If they're not together after this, than they need some therapy or something. Anyway, thanks for commenting! I've been on a small holiday hiatus since I was traveling, but I be back! It's still not too late to enter the contest! I will be announcing the winner on the 4th of 5th of January, depending on how busy I am. Please get those entries in! I hope you guys had fun reading this and I'll see you in the next chapter! Until then, pamit!