Pitch Pearl?

Asked by xX_IamTRASH_Xx

Comment :

Danny, What was is like saving the world? Did you actually reveal your secret of you being DP to the world? have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the king of the ghost zone?Oh! And how do you feel about the ship Pitch Pearl?

Author-chan: DANNY!

Danny: What?

Author-chan: You have a few.

Danny read over the questions carefully but was confused about one. He'll get to it later.

Danny: It was stressful saving the world. People thought I couldn't. I didn't think I could. But I still tried anyway. Yes, I did reveal my secret to the world, but everyone's pretty calm about it nowadays. It's not really a big deal anymore. And I have wondered what it would be like to be king of the ghost zone. But I wouldn't want to compete with Mr. Sarcophagus of Eternal Sleep. And yeah.

Author-chan: What about Pitch Pearl?

Danny: I have no idea what that is. 

Author-chan scans the interwebs for pictures of the lude shipping and finds a picture that's somewhat PG that will get the message across and shows it to the innocent Fenton. Danny scans the artwork carefully before cringing in disgust.

Danny: Is that incest or necrophilia?

Author-chan: Both?

Danny: Either way, it's so wrong! What the hell?!

The entire room breaks out into gasps as they all look at Danny. 

Skulker: How dare you use the h word, child?

Danny: Can it, Skulker.