Here we go again

Question asked by -NothingSpecialHere-

Comment:

I'm back~!Okay. So. Paulina: why do you exist? No one likes you. *mutters* shallow witch using the sweet cinnamon roll to get back at Sam..Next is a dare for Sam and Danny: GO ON A DATE!! *evil laughter and jumps out a window**from the trash can I fell in* BTW! WHAT ARE YALLS AGE?! HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE DISASTERIOD?

Comment by fangirl834

Question for Danny: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ASK SAM OUT?!

Author-chan: Okay, let's start with the simple one. Paulina!

Paulina: What?

Author-chan: Why do you exist?

Paulina: Because of a bird and a bee. 

Author-chan: Gross. Next! How old are you guys and how many years has it been since The Disasteroid?

Danny: I'm 19. It's been about three or four years since The Disasteroid and we all have aged just as much, so, yeah.

Author-chan: THIRD ONE! SAM! DANNY!

Sam: I think I know where this is headed.

Author-chan: This is a dare, so you have to do this.

Danny: No we-

Author-chan: GO ON A DATE!

Sam and Danny both blush while the room breaks out in taunting noises and smoochy faces.

Sam: You can't make us do anything, Author-chan! If he doesn't want to go on a date, we won't!

Danny: Um... *blush intensifies*

Author-chan: Funny how you didn't include yourself in that statement. 

Sam: *blushes* I-

Danny: Sam.

Sam turns to Danny, her entire face tinted with red.

Sam: Y-yeah?

Danny: Will you go on a date with me?

Sam:... Of course I will.

The fandom enters the room and cheers, dragging the two out and fulfilling their wildest (PG) fantasies of Sam and Danny while everyone else giggles.

Author-chan: Have fun you too! They'll be back before the next chapter. This was really fun! And I can finally stop pulling my hair out because of their frustrating two sided crush. But anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed that! Keep coming with those comments and get the contest entries in before it's too late! Let me see those amazing characters of yours! I'm lonely over here. Anyway, I'll see you all in the next chapter. Until then, paalam!