Paulina's called out

Asked by @bookeatingworm 

Comment:

Hey Paulina, why do you hate Sam so much. I mean, you went all the way to date Danny to get back at her.

Author-chan: Oh Paulina~

Paulina: *groan* What do you want, nerd?

Author-chan: You have a question.

Paulina: *gasp* A question? For me? How delightful! What is it?

Author-chan turns the computer to her and Paulina scans the comment. Her eyes seem to fill up with hatred for the goth sitting next to Danny.

Paulina: Why do I hate her? Not only is she a geeky goth chick with a bad taste in fashion, she's a geeky goth chick with a bad taste in fashion that tries to ruin my reputation with insults about how "fake" I am! *eyes start to well up with tears* I will always hate your guts, Sam!

Sam: I... I didn't...

Paulina: The real question is why does she hate me? I'm loved by everyone! I'm pretty. I'm popular. Why would you hate someone like that?

Sam: Those tears are totally fake. This is all an act. Nice try, Paulina.

Paulina: *puts down the eye drops and crosses her arms, still filled with hatred*

Me: Well... that was interesting. But that was a really good question to ask, bookeatingworm. I hope you keep on asking questions. Until next time. Adios!