NOT AN ANSWER!!!

Author-kun: Heyo, peeps! What's shakin'?

Skyler: What's with the weird lingo?

Author-kun: I'm too old. Anywho, I'm sorry I've been gone for so long!

Sam: But you've been sitting there the entire time...

Author-kun: I'm talking to the readers, Sam. We haven't answered anyone's questions in forever and I don't remember which ones we've done and haven't done.

Skyler: That is entirely your fault.

Author-kun: I know, I know. I've been busy, okay?

Tucker: Yeah. Busy sleeping.

Author-kun: Shut it, Tuck.

Tucker puts his hands up in surrender as Author-kun glares at him, shooting daggers at him with his eyes. (Not literally, though. I ain't that cool.)

Author-kun: What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry. I'm trying to update more but it's super hard to update this book. I have to sort through comments for each chapter, find ones I've already done and separate them from the ones that I haven't, write out a mini plot based around each question or dare and repeat until I'm done with all of them.

Clockwork: You're lucky that I can send you to different dimensions.

Author-kun: Oh yeah. I also have to live my life and go to class and do homework and such.

Danny: Wait you wha-

Author-kun: But despite all that, I will persevere and get this done! I'll finish all of my homework, check on all my other stuff, maybe eat somewhere in there and I'll get started on all of your questions!

Skyler: And in the meantime, I'll be singing and dancing!

The whole room then unanimously decided that they were all going to find an excuse to leave until Author-kun found the next question to answer. Skyler had been singing and dancing during each break between chapters. Author-kun didn't mind, but the rest of the room was just a little tired of it. Even Danny and Sam came out of their own little world when Skyler started belting out lyrics. And Dash would have beaten her if she wasn't a ghost.

Author-kun: Well, we hope to see you in the next chapter! Until then, atsisveikinimas!