I AM THE SHUT IT!

Asked by @Bsftmar

Comment:

Do you have like a defect or something that makes you announce who you are over and over again?Him: I AM THE BOOOOX GHOOOST!!Everyone: *Facetable*

Author-chan: *suddenly starts to laugh out loud* Oh my god this is great! 

Everyone: *confused at their laughter*

Author-chan: BOX GHOST! QUESTION!

Box Ghost: I AM THE BOX GHOOOOOOST!

Author-chan: *sarcasm* Really? I wasn't aware. Anyway, the question asks if you have a defect that makes you announce who you are over and over again.

Box Ghost: WHAT?! NO! I AM THE-

Everyone: SHUT IT!

Box Ghost: *goes to sulk in corner* I only say it because no one seems to know who I am. They all know Skulker and Ember and Technis, but they never remember me. Probably because I have such a lame name.

Author-chan: *pats him reassuringly on the back* That's not true, Box Ghost. We all know who you are. And we'll never forget you. Right guys? *looks back at everyone with an evil glare*

Everyone nods and comments in agreement with Author-chan, too scared to deal with them when they're angry.

Box Ghost: Really? Thank you guys! I love you all! FOR I AM THE-

Everyone: WE KNOW!

Author-chan: Thank you so much for asking all these questions! It gives me something productive to do with my time instead of slacking around. Plus it always puts a smile on my face to see your comments, whether they are questions or not. ;) Welp, I'll see you in the next chapter! Until then, sayōnara!