The Secret Trio

Question asked by: @stacieblue43 

Comment:

Do Danny know about the secret trio?I dare the gang to visit the reverse version of their world the one with dash and the a-listers as the dweebs. I want to see Danny's reaction to seeing dash with ghost powers and a crush on the reverse him

Author-kun: (Okay, I'm sorry, Stacie. I couldn't find anything about a reverse trio with the A-Listers as the dweebs. If you can give me some fanfics or something to research, I will gladly do a chapter about it.) ASTRODORK!

Danny: What's up?

Author-kun: Do you know about the Secret Trio?

Skyler: Ooooo! Me likey!

Danny: The what-a-who?

Author-kun: The Secret Trio! You're a part of it.

Danny: I never signed up for this! Wait, is this one of those OT3 things? If so, I want no part it in.

Skyler: The Secret Trio is three people from different realities who are very similar.

Clockwork: Would you like me to bring them, Author?

Author-kun: Nah. I haven't watched as much of their cartoons.

Skyler: Author! Shut up!

Author-kun: Chill. No one cares. They all just think I'm crazy. 

Tucker: I'm honestly surprised that you are not in an asylum.

Author-kun: Thanks, Tuck! Anyway, the Secret Trio is made up of Danny, Randy Cunningham and Jake Long. 

Author-kun types away at his computer and pulls up a picture of the three for Danny to see.

Danny: And what do these guys have in common with me, exactly?

Skyler: They have spiky black hair and a secret identity. You are Danny Phantom. Randy is the Ninja of Norrisville. Jake is the American Dragon. 

Author-kun: And I know that both you and Jake have two best friends, one girl and one boy, but Randy only has Howard, as far as I know. Anyway, you all go through a journey to figure out your powers and have an arch nemesis or three and you all (probably?) end up saving the world. And you're all the same age, I believe.

Danny: Whoa. Okay then. So why have people made us a trio? 

Author-kun: Because you're so alike. I believe that some people think it's some sort of conspiracy?

Sam: Okay then. What's the rest of the comment?

Author-kun: That's going into a different dimension and I don't want to exhaust Clockwork over here.

Clockwork: Well, I did my best, but I brought the other two trios into this universe.

Author-kun: I mean, okay then.

Ghost Sam: Hi, Sam! Wow, that feels weird. 

Ghost Tucker: Woah! I'm a techno geek?!

Tucker: Hey!

Goth Tucker: I'm here too, you know.

Sam: OH MY GOD! GOTH TUCKER IS HILARIOUS!

All of the Sam's start to laugh their heads off and they create a bond that can never be broken. A mutual sense of humor.

Goth Danny: Woah! I'm really a nerd in two different universes?

Both Danny and Geek Danny take offense to Goth Danny's statement, but they start chatting anyway.

Skyler: Okay, I think there's too many trios. 

Author-kun: There could be more, you know. Anyway, I hope this works and I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it wasn't exactly accurate. While searching for your request, I found the two reverse AUs and I fell in love. Geek Danny is probably my favorite. He's such a little cinnamon roll.

Geek Danny: What's that supposed to mean?

Author-kun: Nothing, child.

Geek Danny: I'm older than you!

Author-kun: Hush! Anyways, I'll do what I can to fulfill your request once I get a bit more info, Stacie. I'm gonna go hang out with the goths before they all have to leave. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Until then, a parahi!