Chapter 61

CHAPTER 61

ANDEE'S POV

"I still can't believe you're moving to London!" Beau shakes his head at me as he gives me a tight hug. I giggle and squeeze him back tightly.

Today's the day we're moving to London... I'm super excited. It's a new place, a new start, with new amazing people.

"Me neither!" I squeal back as I break our embrace to bounce up and down.

 He laughs at me and ruffles my hair the way he always does and I squeal and smack his hands the way I always do. He gives up eventually and lets me be so I can hug his wife and kids. I kiss all of their cheeks and tell them how much I love them; after all I won't see them for a long time.

Everyone in my family is at my mother's house, the boys' driver is picking me up here and we're all headed to the airport... we said goodbye to Rosie already and Ess is saying bye to her family right now. I know this is hard for her but she's doing this mostly for me, which makes me appreciate our friendship even more.

I get a text from Harry telling me that they're almost here and I gasp.

This is it.

I'm really moving to London...

I still can't wrap my head around it...

I hug everyone one last time but I save my parents for last.

I hug my mom first and of course she's crying.

"I remember when you and Esther were only eight years old and you were playing on the basketball team I coached." She sniffles and wipes under her eyes. I just smile at the story she's told so many times. "You guys have always been so close, I just can't believe you're actually going to London." She shakes her head and pulls me in for another hug. "I hope you stay that way forever, take care sweetie pie and please call me as often as you can." She puts her hands on my shoulders and looks up at me. "Take care of yourself." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

I move to my dad and I almost start crying at the thought of leaving him behind. My dad and I have always had a special relationship. He was always the one to take me to all of my softball tournaments, we spent so much time together that I could ask him for anything, whether it be tampons or a new softball cleats, he's always been there for me. To leave him here while I move across the world scares me. I'll be so far away from him.

"Well, Baby, you made it." he smiles and pulls me in for a hug. He wraps his long arms around me and I bury my head into his chest. My dad gives the best hugs. "Don't mess it up." he lightens the mood and I giggle. "You better call us," he threatens and I laugh again. "and take care of Harry, he's a good boy for you and he'd be a good one to keep around for a while." He pulls me back so I can see his face and that he isn't joking. I gulp at the thought but push it away. Harry and I are fine. We're taking things slow and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. There's a slight pain in my chest that I don't quite understand... what is wrong with me? I must be nervous about the move or something.

I see the car turn the corner at the end of the street and I start to bounce up and down again, pushing away all stupid thoughts.

"Have fun." My dad smiles and kisses the top of my head.

Ess jumps out to hug my family goodbye, after all they are like her second family as I start to make my way to the car.

I hug all of my brothers and walk towards the sleek black car, waving at all of the people I love. I'm going to miss them so much... but I'm starting fresh in London with my closest friends.

With Harry.

NIALL'S POV

After Essi and Andee get in the car, Essi sits right next to me and grabs my hand tightly in hers. Her eyes are squished shut as she snuggles into my shoulder. Everyone in the car looks at her sadly; we all know how hard this is for her. I sigh and wrap my arms tightly around her, she pushes her face into my chest and I can feel her shaky breaths through my sweatshirt. She's trying not to cry.