Chapter 44

CHAPTER 44

ESTHER'S POV

I woke up about ten minutes ago and I climbed off of Niall carefully so I wouldn't wake him. He's so adorable when he's sleeping. Liam's in the other recliner, Zayn is spread across one of the couches and I'm sure Louis and El went back to their bedroom sometime during the night. Andee's head is in Harry's lap and he's slouched on the end of the couch, his hand holding her waist so she stays on his lap. I squealed a little for my best friend before walking into the kitchen.

I made myself a hot chocolate and walked back into the living room, sat on the window seat and stared out at the front yard. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to come here. When Andee and I were younger we would always tease our parents that we would bolt out of Bloomington right after college and move to London. I close my eyes and imagine what it would be like if we actually lived here.

Our parents didn't take us seriously but I actually wanted to move here. I wanted to have a little studio apartment and bake for a living. But then Steve didn't come back and I knew my Mom would not have been able to handle me leaving as well. So I stayed, and then my dad got sick and I knew it was the right choice to stay.

If I actually lived here Niall and I wouldn't have to worry about our relationship. We could even share an apartment if we wanted to. I know it is obviously too soon to do that now but I could totally see myself living with him in the future. We could just text each other and we could walk to each other's houses. It would be perfect...

I sighed and took another sip of my hot chocolate.

Just as I was pulling the mug away from my lips I saw Danielle walking up the sidewalk. She saw me and her face held a surprised expression before she waved at me. I waved back and jumped up to get the door.

"What are you doing here?!" she squealed as she gave me a big hug. I shushed her and she held a guilty expression when she noticed the sleeping bodies behind me in the living room. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen so we could talk without waking people up.

"Andee, Rosie and I thought it would be fun to surprise the boys." I smiled at her. "Plus I wanted to see Niall on his birthday." I took another sip of my hot chocolate.

"Well you're a good girlfriend." she smiled at me before getting some tea.

We chatted for about twenty minutes, just catching up on each other's lives. I turned on the TV to see what's on and what do you know? a Gossip channel is talking about One Direction, no surprise there.

"The hottest boys around, One Direction, had a concert last night!" she chirped, way too cheerily for the morning. "They are continuing to perform on random dates, in random places while they are on a break. But the real question is where are they staying?" she put a finger up to her mouth like the fake person she is. "Niall and Harry have both posted pictures of two very lovely ladies lately." I then gasped as I saw a few of the pictures Niall and I had taken together and a picture of Harry and Andee in their rolling stones tees.

"What are you..." Andee started to ask, yawning, as she walked through the door to the kitchen, but she stopped when she saw the picture of herself on the screen.

"Harry's girl can be identified as Andee Duncan, she played softball for the Chicago Bandits, but has left because of a shoulder injury." We both gasped, they really do know everything... "Harry has been posting lots of things nowadays, being very suspicious and vague, could he be posting about this Andee girl? Does Harry have a secret girlfriend we don't know about? This curly headed boy is keeping secrets ladies... it's time we figured them out." She smirked at the camera.