Chapter 46

CHAPTER 46

ANDEE'S POV

I peeled my eyelids open reluctantly to the bright sun shining through the open curtains.

Where am I?

Oh yeah... I'm at Louis' in London.

I smiled to myself, nothing like staying with two of my best friends.

 I sat up in the bed, stretched my arms above my head, carefully watching my shoulder, and wiped the drool off of my cheek.

I drool sometimes... okay? Don't judge me...

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stood up, wrapping a sweater around my body. I yawned loudly as I walked towards the kitchen. I heard El's giggle

"Louis stop it!" she squealed as I opened the door. She was sat on the counter, Louis standing in between her legs as he kissed at her neck. I smiled at their playfulness until they started kissing... a lot...

They didn't even acknowledge that I was in the room with them. I didn't look at them, I just maneuvered my way through the kitchen, without any help, looking for some cereal.

"Don't mind me... I'm just getting some breakfast..." I trailed off as they continued to eat each other's faces off. When one of them let out a slight moan I sprinted from the room.

I sat on the couch, trying to shake away the recent events. I know El and Lou are serious, I mean they are engaged but I didn't think they would do that sort of thing when I was here! Yuck...

I took a bite of my Krave and turned the TV on, a movie was playing so I just watched it. El and Louis came bustling in from the kitchen, laughing, and Louis sat down on the other end of the couch. El sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. I rolled my eyes at them as I put my focus onto the movie.

"Oh! Babe! This is the movie we watched on our third date!" she giggled, kissing his cheek.

"We sure did baby." Louis kissed her cheeks, then forehead.

What is with all these pet names??? They never call each other these things around us...

 "And look where it lead..." El whispered before pecking Louis on the lips.

I don't have a problem with PDA usually... but this is a little overboard... and I know that I'm in their home but I mean... come on! Why are they doing this to me...

I continued to watch the movie while Mr. and Mrs. Totally in love were making out... they would whisper things to each other, than giggle and then kiss... it was an endless cycle and to tell you the truth, it made me very uncomfortable.

I feel like I'm infringing on privacy even though they said they wanted me to stay here and that we're kind of in the living room... you'd think if they wanted privacy they would be in their room or something... but they're obviously very open and comfortable with their relationship... 

After about two hours of this, nonstop I might add, I had had enough. I picked up my phone and called the first person I could think of, Harry. He picked up right away and said that I could stay with him. I grabbed my bags and stood by the door while Louis and El continued to talk to each other.

"Well guys... as fun as this was... I'm going to stay at Harry's. You guys have fun making babies or whatever it is you do when you don't have company over... but I'm starting to think that you would do that even if you had company over..." I mumbled the last part. They had finally looked away from each other and at me. They had smug looks on their faces, I don't know why in the hell they're looking at me like that but I ignored it. "Don't let me interrupt you 'fun'" I put air quotes around the fun before walking out the door.