Chapter 40

CHAPTER 40

ESTHER'S POV

http://www.polyvore.com/esther_bonfire/set?id=100490901 Esther's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/andee_bonfire/set?id=100483808 Andee's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/charlie_bonfire/set?id=91580115 Charlie's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/rubie_bonfire/set?id=91598405 Rubie's outfit

"Did you grab a sweatshirt?" I asked Andee as we climbed in my car.

"No..." she groaned, throwing her head back.

"Well you need one, it's going to get cold..." I said, opening the car door but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay! There's a fire remember? It'll keep me warm." She laughed.

"Whatever... we're going to be late anyway..." I mumbled as I drove towards Niall's house.

I pressed a few buttons on my phone and put it up to my ear.

"What's up babe?" the glorious Irish voice of my boyfriend rang through my ear.

"We're on the way!" I said cheerfully.

"I'll be waiting out front." He said.

"see you in a minute." I made a kissy noise into the phone. Andee snickered next to me and I pulled my hand off the steering wheel for a split second to put up my middle finger. She laughed at me.

"Bye babe." He made a kissy noise as well.

"Love yah." I giggled.

"Love you too." I could tell he was smiling.

"We're going to get there before you two hang up!" Andee groaned from next to me.

I giggled. "Bye."

"Bye Love." He chuckled, overhearing Andee's comment.

I set my phone in the center console and put both hands back on the wheel. I can feel Andee staring at me.

"I can feel you staring at me." I glanced to my right to look at my best friend. "What are you looking at?" I chuckled at her expression.

"You're still blushing from that phone call!" she giggled as she pointed a finger at my cheeks, deepening the pink there.

"Shut up..." I grumbled. She just laughed.

I turned the last corner and saw Niall standing in front of the apartment, looking down at his phone.

I pulled up to the corner and rolled down the window. He didn't notice we were there so I honked my horn. He jumped in the air and let out a scream. Andee and I exploded with laughter but he just climbed in and smacked our heads playfully.

**

NIALL'S POV

"Wow..." I mumbled when we pulled into what I assumed was Esther's driveway.

The beautiful white ranch was surrounded and snuggled into a forest. The porch swing swayed slowly in the light breeze. It looked directly out of a movie. The whole property was surrounded by pine trees and full grown trees were scattered throughout the grounds. It was beautiful. There was a thin, petite woman, dressed in loose overalls and a white long sleeved shirt, was kneeling in front of the porch, working on the flowers. I'm guessing this woman is Essi's mother. The landscaping was perfect and I could tell it was something her mother had a passion for.